𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸

Vinnie's POV

we were finally able to get some good footage of me and the boys skating. now we just had to decide wether we'd do the Q&A part of the video at home or here.

"y'all maybe we should do it in the car on our way back," troy suggested.

"we could but not everyone would be in then," i pointed out. we all nodded in agreement and decided on continuing to film here.

the filming person gave me the countdown he began recording.

"hey guys so i posted on my ig story that y'all should ask me questions for a Q&A and y'all didn't hold back. i'm gonna answer as many as i can so here goes," i spoke enthusiastically into the camera.

i pulled out my phone and scrolled through some of the questions trying to find interesting ones. most of them were about who i was dating or if i was in a relationship. but i planned on answering that question last.

i handed it jordan and told him to read me any question that wasn't about my relationship status.

"okay so first question is, what's you're favorite anime at the moment," jordan asked while looking down at my phone.

"alright so bleach is one of favorites overall, but right now i'm watching jujutsu kaisen and that's really dope so far," i spoke looking into the camera.

"alright next question that's not related to vinnie's alleged girlfriend," jordan said scrolling dramatically.

"dude literally every question about her," i laughed while looking over, "like damn, what happened to hey, hello my name is?"

"okay so sandra is asking how you've been doing mentally since you deleted all your posts from the pain account," he read aloud, "she really went straight in."

"i've been doing a lot better actually, i meet some new people who have really helped me just by literally existing. and i'm really grateful for her, she's the best thing that's happened to me in a while, and she's so much fun. she's literally like me just in girl form. oh yeah and i been going on runs too, that really helps clear my mind," i smiled.

"damn, you really just had to add the 'and i go on runs too' just to make it seem like you weren't completely whipped," jordan laughed cause ong every one else to erupt in laughter to.

"shut up dude you were exactly the same when you first met maddie," i rolled my eyes jokingly, "ayo can you cut that out?"

"nahh don't cut it out leave it," troy said the the camera man waving me off.

~3 questions later~

"so i'm just gonna answer one more VERY VERY frequently asked question, 'do i have a girlfriend'," i started dialing anarchy's number and let the phone ring on speaker, "hey anarchy," i said into the phone.

*the camera man bleeped out the part where he said her name*

"hey voltron, wassup," she greeted unaware we were filming.

"do i have a girlfriend?" i asked her.

"ion know do you want one?" she responded nonchalantly.

"yeah i do," i smiled.

"aight den, i'm your girlfriend."

"so there's your answer guys," i turned back to the camera, "sorry but i have girl."

"wait who's you guys?" anarchy questioned, i almost forgot i had her on the phone.

"i'm filming a Q&A babe, and one of the questions was about whether i had a girl," i explained.

"ohhh," she paused, "put me near the camera."

i followed her instruction and brought my phone near the mic of the camera.

"sorry y'all he does have girlfriend, y'all can still simp tho. but he mines," she said jokingly.

"okay so we're gonna end the video here, i'm probably gonna film the outro back at the house or something," the camera person nodded and ended the video.

the others were just about done with theirs so me jordan and troy started skating again to wait for them to be completely done.

i'm glad me and anarchy are official fr now. at least now i know for sure where her heads at so i'm not falling for her when she only sees me as a friend.

i feel like that's where i went wrong with devyn. i was so engulfed in the way that i felt about her that i didn't even take a moment to see if she felt the same way. then again she could've just told me she didn't like me like that instead of leading me on.

i think i'm just gonna cut her off completely, she's hella toxic for me, tryna come back like nothing happened just because i started getting serious with someone else.

but i just hope my followers don't do to anarchy what they did to faith. we weren't even dating, and i never even liked her that way. then her ass got canceled within the next 48 hours. i mean i'm kinda glad though because her past was hella sketchy, being a trump supporter and shit.

i mean it's whatever tho, i'm not missing out on much so i don't really care.

i have anarchy now.

_______
boom new chapter lmao
what do y'all think of vinnie's POV ?