Chapter 10 - After Lunch

After the Hollywood Fix video, Nessa drove us to the house

After the Hollywood Fix video, Nessa drove us to the house. Mads and Jaden were going out together, and Nessa was going to come over to hang out with Josh.

As we arrived at the house, I grabbed the key from my back pocket. I knew the boys were home because their cars were in the driveway. Along with Johnny's and Rory's so they were probably filming a bit.

The three of us walked in laughing. We entered the living room to see Blake and Josh playing Ping-Pong, while Griffin was sitting on the couch, doing his homework for college. Buddy and Brooklyn were chasing each other around and playing, and it was cute.

"Hey guys," I said as I entered the house.

"Hey, Girls," they responded to us. Ness walked over to Josh as he put the paddle down and hugged him. Blake put his paddle down and grabbed his phone, heading towards his bedroom as it rang probably, Amelie.

Mads just sat on the other side of the couch and went onto her phone."Where's Bryce?" I asked Josh. He let go of Nessa, from the hug, and put his hands around her waist, then looked up towards me.

"He's with Rory, Johnny, Jrod, Raffy, and Brave filming a bit outside, but now I think they're in the kitchen," he responds.

"Thanks," I responded before heading over to the kitchen to see my boyfriend.

"Bubs, I'm home," I yell, signaling I was heading towards him.

"In the kitchen," I heard his voice, a yell laced with excitement.

I walked into the kitchen, and immediately Bryce ran up to me and lifted me in a hug spooning me around. Made me laugh at how cute he was. Then he put me down in front of him and pulled me into a long kiss.

"I missed you, Princess," he says, pulling me into another kiss.

"I missed you too bubs, how were you meeting?" I ask, looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I see him smile when I ask him how his day was.

"It was good babe, how was your lunch with the girls?" He asked, staring into my eyes, making me blush to hold my smile.

"It was fun. The food was delicious. I had a great experience for my first time at Saddle", I responded, making Bryce smile that I was happy.

"Yo, how come I didn't get kissed or told that I was being missed? When I came here," Johnny asked, clearly intoxicated. Everyone in the kitchen laughs at the joke. I laughed along and gave Bryce another peck before hanging out with the guys in the kitchen.

Later since Bryce and I were now public, I filmed TikToks with everybody not caring about the hate I would probably be getting.

I tried not to focus on that, but it was still prominent in my mind the whole time. I had a fun time learning all the dances.

Tiktok
(Lillian is Addison Bryce is himself)