24. Summer Sun Celebration

"Hi crusaders!" Scootaloo yelled as she ran towards her friends. They laughed and played as Quibble and Rainbow walked toward the map table.

Twilight was showing the girls a relic. "Hey Rainbow! Hey Quibble! Come see this cool relic!" Twilight called. They walked over. "Daring Do let me borrow this relic for Rainbow's lesson plan in working on. Apparently, whoever holds it--" Before Twilight could finish explaining, Rainbow Dash had already scooped it up to examine it. "Rainbow wait!" Twilight called. But it was too late. Rainbow's eyes started to glow green as she spoke. " I still need to think of a way to tell you guys that Quibble has been my boyfriend for a few months now."

The moment she stopped talking, she realized what she just said aloud. She gasped and clasped her hooves over her mouth, dropping the relic. Spike unconsciously caught it, as he and everypony else stood there, dumbfounded. Rainbow glanced around the room. She looked at her friends, who were staring at her with wide eyes. She glanced at Quibble, who was grinding his teeth and looking away. "When I told you to tell them, I really wasn't expecting it to happen like that. But, the cat's out the bag now." He said.

Rainbow trembled, unable to believe what just happened. Out of instinct, she tried to dash out of he throne room, but was unable to as Quibble chomped down on her tail and yanked hard. He held her still. "No. No running this time. These are your best friends for pony's sake! If anypony will have your back, these are the ponies! They have the right to know." He said to her. Rainbow looked at her friends, who now looked even more shocked. Twilight spoke up first.

"Well, firstly, I knew you two had a bond, but wow. And second, before you snatched the relic, I was going to say that whoever holds it tells the truth ir whatever is on their mind. I was going to have you use it in one of your lessons." She said, audibly annoyed. Rainbow sighed. "Hold up. Yall mean t' tell me, that yall a thing?" AppleJack asked. "You weren't supposed to find out this way, but yes." Rainbow muttered. "Well this is certainly unexpected. But, did you say, 'a few months' darling?" Rarity asked. Rainbow tried to escape, but Quibble stood his ground. "Yes..." Rainbow said.

She smacked her face on the floor if the castle. Starlight walked over to her and placed a hoof on her back. "Rainbow, just because you have a boyfriend, doesn't mean we'll think of you as any less awesome! You'll still be awesome, but now you just have somepony to love you. And as far as I can tell, Quibble is a great boyfriend. I for one am happy for you." Starlight said. Rainbow looked up. "Well, then I should probably tell you guys one other thing.....without the relic forcing it."

The others exchanged glances. "I also adopted Scootaloo." Rainbow said. "You mean, officially adopted as your little sister? Orrrrrrrr.....mother? Because I never thought of you as the mothering type." Twilight said laughing. Rainbow glared at Twilight as Scootaloo ran by her side. "Both." Rainbow answered, wrapping the little orange pegasus in her wing and rubbing the top of her head. "Oh my, well, this was interesting." Fluttershy spoke up.

The other ponies walked out to get ready for the Summer Sun Celebration, while Rainbow and Quibble stayed back a little. He kissed her and she felt a little better. Little did they know that their friends were watching from behind the wall. Even though she wanted to continue, she snapped back to reality. They had to get ready for the celebration. She licked his lip and stood up. The others adted like they were talking and when they saw Rainbow, they continued walking. Rainbow didn't suspect anything.

The group found a spot to setup the picnic and watch the sunrise. They watched as Celestia rose the sun, and everypony cheered. Quibble moved his tail towards Rainbow's, and wrapped it around hers. She returned the movements with her own. They kissed under the sunrise. Quibble's hoof moved down towards her flank, and smacked it. Her wings jerked out, and she kissed harder. Starlight turned around and her eyes widened into huge white circles with little black dots for pupils.

She nudged the othr ponies, and soon they were all staring with the same eyes. Starlight cleared her throat. The two ponies froze. And opened their eyes. Their pupils looked at where the sound had come from. Rainbow pushed him away and blushed hard. Quibble did the same. They all laughed and had a good time the rest of the celebration. Quibble's tail was still wrapped around Rainbow's, but he soon moved the end of it under her and started tickling her clit. She squeaked, but it felt good.

He stopped when they were on the way home. Rainbow carried Scootaloo, who had fallen asleep, on her back as she flew alongside Quibble back to the Cloudominium. Rainbow tucked Scootaloo in, and went to her room to read her Daring Do book. Quibble walked into the room, but she didn't notice. He poked her clit to get her attention. She slammed the book shut and face him her full attention. "What do ya say we finish what we started?" He asked. She answered by grabbing his head with her wings and kissing him.

                        ♥︎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝♥︎

Just another author's note at the end!!