1 ➤ 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡

Chapter 1

"𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡"

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"y/n, I promise everything will be fine you don't have to worry that much." Sakura rolls her eyes and throws herself back onto my bed.

I stare at myself in the mirror, flattening out every crinkle on my skirt. I wanted to make a good impression at Inarizaki today, it was the first day at a new school and I didn't want to already have a bad reputation.

"Sakura of course I'd be stressed! You think anybody would wanna be friends with a girl who looks like a mess?"

she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, "I told you, you can just hang out with me at least for now"

I furrowed my brows and pursed my lips, "I'm good"

"what why not?"

I let out a deep breath and sighed "do I really need to explain myself?"

"is it because we just smoke?"

I walk over to grab my bag to start heading out and nod at sakura.

"come on first of all it's not like we'd force you second of all stop being such a goodie two shoes all the time." she rolled her eyes as she followed me to walk out of the house.

"unlike auntie, my parents are strict and would murder me simply if my mind was set on something other than my studies."

"you're literally only a second year why are you so worried about college."

"it's been set since I was like 5 that I was gonna be a doctor and I can't disappoint my parents." my face saddens at the thought of disappointing my parents.

"your still gonna be a doctor? I thought that was joke." Sakura giggles.

As much as I hate to say it, Sakura was that one cousin that all the family talked bad about. The one who had basically nothing going for her other than doing drugs every day of the week.

I was set from a young age to be the one who makes my family proud and usually accomplishing a bunch of  different milestones. Even though me and Sakura were so different we have been inseparable since birth, except when sakura had moved to hyogo a year before we did.

We had arrived to Inarizaki high and Sakura walked me to my class, Sakura was a 3rd year so I wouldn't be able to see her much other than during lunch and at the end of the day.

class 1-4 I stared up at the sign above of the class, I felt a tingling sensation rush to my fingers and legs along with feeling a bit sweaty. I was nervous, back at aoba johsai I knew everybody we had grown up together since elementary but now I have never met anybody who's in this class.

I shake off the feeling and walk inside the classroom to immediately felt all eyes on me.

"wait she's hot." I heard one boy comment which made me instantly blush and redden.