Slytherin Quidditch Changing Room

You walk, no skip is more like it, back to the common room. "Buttercup Muffin Metterhiffen Smitz." You say dreamy like with a huge grin. "You have more moods in a day than Peeves pulling pranks in a week." The Fat Lady voiced as she opened her painting.

Ginny and Hermione noticed you coming and quickly stopped talking to stand up. "So, how did it go?" Ginny asked. You give a face that made it look like it went horrible. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." Hermione walked over to you about to give you a hug. "It went brilliant!" Ginny and Hermione stop in their tracks. "Eeerrr can you elaborate please?" You smile and sit back on one of the chairs. "I was really nervous, see?" They look at one another with questioning faces then look back at you. "We met in the unused Potions classroom. I gave him his Christmas gift, might I add I think he liked it. anyways" You flair your hands around softly while laughing. "So! I told him in order for us to have a relationship again that he must follow rules-" "Rules?" Ginny and Hermione asked. "You gave him rules?" Hermione asked with wide eyes. "Brilliant! I mean, so he could never make the same mistakes again!" Ginny tells in awe to the shocked Hermione. "I-I guess that makes sense..."

"Then he gave me errr...rules." Blushing red as the fire in the corner, Hermione and Ginny raise an eyebrow. "What 'rules'?" Hermione asks you. "Oh you know...things..." A brighter blush creeps up your neck. "I bet Mr.Malfoy's rules are a lot more like promises if you ask me." Hermione says with a cheeky grin. "I- well- errr- yes- I mean no! But kind of." By this point your whole face and neck has become a brighter red than Ginny's hair. "Kinky." Ginny mentioned. "Ginny!" Hermione and you yell at her. "I mean well it probably is!"

"So, he gave me the rules, and then well we snogged." "Shagged?" "No, not shagged, Hermione. Snogged." The bushy hair book worm sighed in relief. "So, we are back together." The three of you sit in silence. Ginny is the first one to speak: "Are you going to tell anyone about your relationship with him?" "We didn't talk about it, but perhaps not announcing it, more like if they find out: they find out." You shrug.

After talking for an hour or two the three of you head down to the Great Hall for the Christmas Feast. You spot Draco walking alone down the corridors on his way to the Great Hall as well. "Come on 'Mione." The redhead whispers to the other girl. "We will see you inside." Hermione tells you.

"Fancy seeing you here." You tell him with a sly grin. "Same here." He gives you a kiss, not caring if someone could turn the corner to see you both any second. "I miss doing that so much." He chuckles to you. "I agree. Come on Lover-boy." He takes your hand and you both make your way to the Great Hall.

The few students there turn their heads to see you and the blond Slytherin. Whispers erupt, eyes roll, fingers point, and people look away to gossip. Draco's lip twitches in anger. "Ignore them." You whisper to him. "They have nothing else to do with their lives." His face softens.

You pull him out of sight from the peering eyes of other students. You speak: "Earlier how I said I wasn't ready." He nods. "I'm ready. I just was a little nervous, but I'm good now." Draco's eyes change from kind to dark and ready. "Tomorrow night, Slytherin Quidditch changing room." He growls. Your stomach fills with butterflies. He pins you against the wall to kiss you hard, messing your hair up. You wrap you leg around his waist. Groaning he brings his lips to your neck. "T...t...tomorrow....n-night." You pant, head up, with your eyes closed. He stops with a grin on him. "Bye." Without even trying to hide the quick snog he just walks into the Hall, walking tall, grin, and a wink at passing students.

"God that was hot." You whisper under you breath."Snogging students in the halls! Mizzy frizzy and-" "stop calling me that, Peeves!" The Poltergeist huffs and floats away.