~31~

The sunshine rested on my face, causing me to flutter from my slumber. I let out a little yawn before rubbing the tired from my eyes.

"Mm Johnny, good morning," I groaned out as I realized his lips were attached to my neck.

"Good morning baby," Johnny replied, kissing my cheek.

"Last night was incredible," I beamed, thinking about the events that taken place yesterday.

"God don't get me started on thinking about it, I don't want to get impatient," Johnny warned.

"Aw love, can't handle waiting again?" I teased, trailing my fingers down his chest.

"You have no clue what you do to me," Johnny groaned.

I giggle, "You are so adorable, love."

Johnny winked at me, "I know."

I laughed at his confidence. How did I get so lucky with such and amazing boyfriend?

"Can we go eat breakfast? I'm starving!" I whine, rolling my body so I lay flat on Johnny.

"Alright, let's get up and make breakfast, Princess," Johnny agreed, helping me up from his bed. (Lmao I reread that as let's get up and make princess, breakfast. What is my mind when I proof read?)

We walked to the kitchen, cracking jokes on our way there.

"Alright I'm gonna go and start getting food together," Johnny says.

I pause him, "Let's cook it together!" Johnny smiled and nodded as he grabbed the ingredients for breakfast.

We began to cook, it was all going well before I decided to spice things up. I opened up the spice cabinet and grabbed the flour. (Don't ask me why there's flour in the spice cabinet ok! Just go with it, also see what I did there ;)

I grabbed some of the flour and snuck up behind Johnny.

"Johnny I just cut my finger!" I cried out.

Johnny turned around quickly, "Are you ok!? Let me see!"

I smeared the powder on his cheek, laughing as his eyes widened.

"I'm going to get you for that!" Johnny warned, reaching out for me.

However I was already running off, drifting in between rooms. My heart sped up as I heard Johnny laugh.

"Come back here!" He demanded, gaining on me.

I ran around the house in circles. Then I turned to the stairs and was about to run up them when Johnny tackled me down.

"No!" I cried out as Johnny began tickling me.

My pleas were replaced with a fit of giggles. Johnny stopped and helped me up. When I opened my arms for a hug he rubbed the flour all over my nose.

"Gotcha," Johnny winked before dragging me back to the kitchen.

....
"Christmas is in three days!" I cheered as we eat breakfast. I didn't bother wiping off the flour from my nose.

"Princess you have flour on your nose still," Johnny commented. He grabbed his napkin and wiped the powder from my nose and chuckled.

"You are too cute," Johnny whispered as he pulled away the napkin. My face has to be at least brighter than the shade of his car.

I finished my breakfast up and put our plates in the sink. Johnny trailed behind me like a puppy.

"Princess...," He whined, laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled as the smell of his cologne intruded my senses.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Can we please cuddle?" He asked quietly, kissing my neck. 

"Love, I thought you wanted the guys to come over today," I say as I turn in Johnny's grasp.

"I do, but they can come over later, I want Y/n cuddle time now," Johnny explained, peppering kisses all over my face.

"Ok, ok, we can cuddle now," I chuckled, the little kisses becoming ticklish.

"Yes!" Johnny cheered.
...
-Johnny-
I watched as her eyes fell close. I've never seen anything more precious. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I did let the guys go after her. What if I never invited her to that party? Or ask her to a date to make up for everything?

We wouldn't be here right now. Just the idea makes my head spin out of control.

My eyes roamed Y/n's face, watching as she shifts in her sleep. Her cheeks have a soft pink tint to them. It's really cute.

I drift my gaze to the clock above my door. It's 1:03pm. We should probably go and pick up the guys now.

I let out a groan as I sit up, not wanting to wake up Y/n. She let out a little whimper from the loss of contact.

I smirk as she wraps her arms around my waist and try to pull me back down, never opening her eyes once.

"No...come...back," She whispered, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Do you want to sleep while I get the guys?" I asked, trailing my fingers through her hair.

"No...," Y/n responded, her voice raspy voice, sending chills down my spine.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked, smirking.

I laughed as she reached her arms out and made a grabbing motion, "I'll take that as a yes."

I picked her up, making sure to be as careful and gentle as possible. I couldn't help but blush at her peaceful face.

(Ok Johnny is really strong, even if you are plus size he'll still be able to carry you, don't worry about it boo, I got you. And you are beautiful the way you are!)

"Johnny, you're so warm," Y/n mutters sleepily. Her e/c eyes looked up at me.

"That's good, I don't want you to be cold," I responded.

She nodded, closing her eyes and smiling.

Ok this isn't bad at all. I really thought I was gonna well...write some scary shit. Anyways have you guys noticed that I ran out of new pictures? I've been repeating them 🤧