ch-1) I wish to die

THIRD POV:

Percy is standing in the throne room waiting for the Olympians to grant him his wish.

PERCY POV:

There is nothing left for me at camp. Everybody hates me. So here I am, in the throne room so that I am granted my wish. 

You would wonder what happened to me. So I will tell you everything, starting from two months ago....

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on one of the lower branches of Thalia's pine tree. I was on guard duty.

"Help!" I heard someone scream. Me being me, I rushed towards the sound with riptide in my hands, ready to kill any monster.

there it was... my old friend Meathead, the minotaur. He was chasing a boy up the Half Blood hill. I jumped between both of them, my sword raised.

"Why don't you stay dead Beef head?" I asked him. He charged at me with full speed. I sidestepped at the last second. He turned around, swinging his ax. He would never change... I dodged him and swung my sword, cutting off his horn. I picked it up and thrust it in his belly. It screamed and disintegrated, turning to golden dust.

I walked to the boy. He was at least of 18, just like me. I gave him my hand to get up. He took it and snatched my sword from my hands and ran towards the camp borders.

I followed him to the top, dumbfounded. There he was... telling everyone how he killed the minotaur.

"The whole time I was fighting to save myself, that boy was sitting there, watching me." He said, pointing at me.

"Chiron! you all know that I will not do such a thing." I reasoned with him. Thank gods! They all believed me. They started to leave but stopped suddenly.

A trident was glowing above the boy.

"Alll hail to Max Tides, son of Lord Poseidon, the god of the seas and earthquakes!" Chiron spoke. Everyone bowed to him except me. Why should I?

Everyone went to their respective cabins and Chiron brought Max to my cabin. At last I have a half brother, someone to share my cabin with.

I welcomed him to my cabin and gave him a bunk to sleep. I was happy to have a half brother but what I didn't know was that this person was here to ruin my life.

It took two weeks for the whole camp to turn against me. I only had Nico and Annabeth who supported me. Everyone was ignoring me. Katie who was a close friend accused me of destroying her personal garden. The Ares cabin turned against me because they found their cabin painted pink and pink paint in my cabin. Chiron was avoiding me because he thought I broke his bow. The Stoll brothers ignored me because they thought I told Chiron about a big prank that they were planing for a month.

I was a loner. all the campers were with my half brother. They literally looked up to him as the camp leader and the greatest Hero. Even Annabeth was getting a bit distant from me.

I didn't pay any attention to it. Till my wisegirl was with me, I could survive any danger. I had one goal in front of me, to marry the girl I loved from the depth of my heart.

I went to Athena, Annabeth's mother to get her permission to marry her daughter. She assigned me a secret quest to perform 12 labors of Hercules.

It took me a month to complete the quest. I spent another month with the master of forges,  Hephaestus to learn the art of forging. I created a beautiful ring for my beloved girl. It had engravings of all our quests and a grey gem stone in the center with two blue stones besides the grey one.

Even Hephaestus praised me for my work. Now I had to only find my wisegirl and propose her. 

I rushed to the camp and knocked the door of Athena cabin.

"What do you want?!" An irritated Malcolm spat at me.

"Do you where Annabeth is?" I asked him politely.

"Check the beach." Malcolm banged the door on my face. It had become normal for me. I walked to the beach to find my Annabeth.

There was a couple sitting at my and Annabeth's favourate spot. the girl had blonde, curly hair whereas the guy had black hair like me. 

Annabeth was nowhere to be seen so I decided to ask the couple about it. I walked in the shadows and got closer to them. 

"Annabeth! when will you break up with my useless half brother?" It was my halfbrother, Max.

I thought I had heard wrong. It can't be my wisegirl, I might have heard some other name and mistaken it as Annabeth. I got closer to spy on them.

My heart broke when my love answered him.

"I will break up with him when he returns." She replied and kissed him. Not a kiss on the cheeks, they were in a heated making out session. 

I couldn't control any more. I came out of shadows in front of them.

"You don't have to wait for it, Annabeth." I spat at her. Her eyes widened.

"Percy! I can exp-" She started.

"NO! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD BETRAY ME JUST FOR MY HALF BROTHER. WHAT DID HE DO FOR YOU? DID HE GO ON QUESTS TO RESCUE YOU? DID HE JUMP INTO TARTARUS FOR YOU? NO! THEN WHY ANNABETH?" I told her.

"THESE TWO MONTHS I WENT ON SECRET QUEST TO PERFORM THE 12 LABOURS OF HERCULES JUST TO GET YOUR MOTHER'S PERMISSION TO MARRY YOU AND WITH HEPHAESTUS TO FORGE A RING WORTHY OF MY LOVE FOR YOU! AND WHAT I GET IN RETURN? YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH MY HALF BROTHER? YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM OVER WITH YOU! DO NOT EXPECT ME TO COME BACK. THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN YOU AND ME FROM NOW ON. TAKE THIS RING I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!" I yelled.

I threw the ring at her and ran away from the camp. Running the whole way from the camp to empire estate building

FLASHBACK OVER.

so here I am waiting for the gods to notice my presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~