01

Dobby has had a long day from trying to keep Harry safe from going to Hogwarts.

That little bitch can die anyways.

————Dobbys POV————

I had a long day at Harry's trying to keep that little bitch safe from going to Hogwarts. He can die anyways, I hate him so much anyways.

I walk to my room and close my door, I start crying...

I just want a break from this! I hear master Lucius and master Narcissa walk past, I wipe my tears angrily off my face, if anyone can make this stupid fucking day worse, it's her.

Stupid fucking Narcissa. Ugh. She's taking all of master Lucius' attention from me.

I storm out of my room as Narcissa turns around, her stupid fucking NiCe GiRl look, "Hello Dobby, how are you feeling?" She asks. "I'm fine." I reply angered.

I walk into the kitchen and start helping to prepare dinner for master Lucius and the dumb death eaters. Except for Snape, he's alright.

I think him and master Lucius have hooked up every once and awhile.

What I mean is...

Quick announcement.

Wtf. Already 8 reads? I'm so concerned that most of the people on my discord server ACTUALLY decided to read this.

Like don't most of you guys have to find a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or non-binary partner?

But uhhh anyways...

Have a nice day/afternoon/night I love you all and make sure to eat drink or sleep/nap!

-KaliSoot