03

Little did I know, she was dead. It looked almost as if she wasn't. All of the death eaters came running out to see Narcissa. I had to run back into my room. I was scared, I'll admit. Master Lucius looked confused.

Everyone saw me run away, and Draco ran with me back to our rooms. I let out a little sigh as Draco ran back into his room, he had his girlfriend over and he didn't wanna leave her alone in the room.

I liked Dracos girlfriend. She was ok. His girlfriend was named Abby, she definitely passed the vibe check. She was the first nicest girl I've ever met with Dracos friends or girlfriends.

I'll admit Crabbe and Goyle are okay, but they're just annoying and ugly and all they do is eat. But Abby, Abby is a Heather. Full-on Heather, she's beautiful and perfect. Especially the fact that she has NEVER told Narcissa was good or perfect. I definitely hope she and Draco get married, she's the perfect girl for him.

But anyway, I run into my room and turn on Rattitoulli the Musical (I really hope Gen Z does make this musical happen.) and start watching tiktoks. As I'm scrolling down the fyp and I come across the WAP song, so I obviously have to sing and dance to it.

I start the music and start singing "Now from the TOP make it DROP that's a wet ass Dobby. Get a bucket and a mop for this wet ass Dobby." as I'm singing that I'm dancing to it. I'm as graceful as ever and I'm making sure to show lots of skin. I know Master Lucius and Daddy Snape will see this and want me to join them in their midnight shenanigans. 

I don't know what in the hell this has become, but it gets worse.

Make sure to eat and drink water. Don't forget to sleep or nap today!

-KaliSoot