Chapter 1

Author's Note: So I know I said that I would publish the first chapter tomorrow but I decided to do it today. Thanksgiving was the maximum date I would publish it. I did it early.😋 Well onto the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 1

      In this world, there are secondary genders that people classify as. These three genders are alpha (𝛂), beta (𝛽), and omega (𝛀). The alphas are described as wealthy and successful people. Whereas, betas are middle-class people and omegas are the low-lives that only exist for making children.

      However, omegas can only create offspring with alphas and betas with betas. Omegas can have children no matter their gender, male or female. They have a heat period which they get every month where it is most guaranteed that they will be impregnated. When an omega is on their heat, pheromones are released which can attract an alpha’s “wild” instincts. But this can be very dangerous to omegas because they could be impregnated even if they don’t want to at the time so they use heat pills to reduce or lessen the effects of their heat.

Makoto's POV:
      It was an ordinary day for the alpha, Makoto Tachibana. He woke up, used the bathroom, brush his teeth, and took a shower. Makoto was a very nice, handsome, young man with brown shaggy hair and beautiful green eyes. He was the oldest of two twins so his friends at school would call him the “mother hen” of the group. 

      After getting ready, Makoto headed down to the kitchen where one of his family’s maid had made breakfast. His father had been out to work and his mother was out with the twins so he was alone. But he was used to it. After finishing his food, he entered the car and the family driver drove him to school.

      When he arrived at school, he got out of the car, and many students were gathered at the gate waiting for him as if they remembered the time he got to school. 

      Everyone scooted up to Makoto and started talking to him about problems they had themselves and complimented him. Makoto was known as the “perfect prince of the school”, he was kind, cool at times, cute and handsome, and had good grades. He was a model student and everyone definitely knew that he would be a very successful man in the future. But he couldn’t blame anyone for thinking that. His father has always been hard on him since childhood to always be #1 in his grade and Makoto didn’t like to disappoint people. 

      “Mako-channnnn!” Makoto turned around and saw his friends, Nagisa and Rei, at the entrance. Nagisa Hazuki was a cute omega with blonde hair and pink eyes. He had a cheerful personality and was very talkative. Rei was an alpha with purple-ish hair, purple eyes, and wore glasses. Rei was very smart and liked everything pretty. They were both a grade younger than Makoto and are currently dating. Makoto politely asked if the people around him could excuse them and they left reluctantly.

      “Good morning Makoto-senpai,” Rei said. Makoto greeted back and asked, “Good morning Rei and Nagisa, I was wondering if you guys had something specific you wanted to do today?” Every Monday, Thursday, and Friday, the three of them go out after school to have fun. “Hmmmm, I guess we could go to this new arcade that recently opened around Rei-chan’s house,” Nagisa said. Makoto replied, “Oooooh, it’s Game Zone, right? I saw it on the internet. It looks fun!” “Then it is decided! My house isn’t too far from here so it would be a fast walk!” Rei exclaimed. 

      “Ring ring!” The bell rang and it was time for homeroom to start. “Oh! We gotta go Mako-chan! See you at lunch!” Nagisa and Rei hurried to their first period class and Makoto walked to his since it was close.

---------------------------------------------------------

So did you like it? What did you think? I know it was bland but I wanted to introduce some things. Don't worry, I'll do better! Niko out! 🤗