Chapter 3♡︎

It's now wednesday,Two days after the Potters payed Harden a visit. Dean and Harden told the pack everything that happend and everyone instantly agreed that the Potters were now an enemy. No one messes with Harden not only is he their alpha but also someone that they considered family, he completed them even when he was just a baby.

Today they are going to Diagon Ally to get the things Harden needs for Hogwarts. Every year since Harden turned eleven he was sent his Hogwarts letter so they have the supply list for this year already.

Dean is currently trying to wake up his son while Bella watches. It's the same thing every morning yet she never gets tired of watching.

Dean pulls on his Son's legs but Harden grabs the bed bord and lets out a small growl "Don't you growl at me! You need to wake up, geez your such a pain in the ass"

Harden lets out another growl when his father says the last part. He is not a pain in the ass. He lets out a small whine when his father slaps him on the back of the head "I said no growling! Now get up we need to get your school supplies"

Harden just buries his head into his pillow with a huff.

Bella rolls her eyes finally stepping in to help her husband "The pack is coming" she tries

Harden lifts his head but doesn't get out of bed,giving her his puppy eyes "Can I get chocolate mom?"

Bella's eyes soften and she gives him a small smile "Of course honey"

He jumps out of bed and runs around his dad giving his mom a sweet kiss to the cheek and rushes to his closet. For being half wolf he sure does love chocolate but for some reason his dad hardly lets him have any.

Dean quickly turns to his wife "He can't have chocolate! You know how hyper he gets and we all know that when he gets hyper his emotions seem to heighten! And he already can hardly sit still so it just gets worse" He says nearly pulling out his hair. His son really is like a puppy,always energetic even if people who don't know him usually see him as calm and emotionless he has his tattle-tale signs. Like the slight knee bouncing and constant fidgeting with something. Him being hyper just makes even more energetic and a bigger pain in the ass.

Bella gives him a sheepish look "I know but he used his secret weapon..." They both let out a groan "The puppy eyes" they say together. He can't even blame his wife, everyone,even him falls for the puppy eyes.It's just so adorable! He makes his big silver eyes even more bigger and he pouts out his bottom lip and just gives you this completely sad look like you'll break his heart if you tell him no.

Harden exits his closet coming out with a black silk long sleeve with matching pants and a black belt. He takes a quick shower before putting his outfit on and adds some jewelry.

 He takes a quick shower before putting his outfit on and adds some jewelry