Chapter 8♡︎

Harden sits on a leather couch in the slytherin common room,not being able to sleep.

He's noticed the headmaster watching him,seeming to know something he doesn't. His mind runs through what Harry said about the old man having a plan to get him away from his pack.

He lets out a groan. Why couldn't the Potters just fucking leave him alone? If it wasn't for then then the headmaster wouldn't have some stupid plan to get him away from his pack.

He burrys his head into his hands and let out a small whine. He misses his pack and now with the old man trying to separate them from him makes him really angry and worried

His head snaps to the side and he lets out a growl when someone sits next to him but stops when he sees his mate

"Sorry Draco" Harden says softly as he noticed his Mate flinch

"It's alright Harden,why aren't you in bed? It's 4 in the morning" Draco says to the tired looking boy next to him

"Just couldn't sleep" Harden says with a small shrug and tiredly leans back into the couch

"Are you alright? You seem...stressed" Draco ask worriedly. He can see how tense the boy was and how his face didn't have it's normal silly smile.

"Yeah everything fine I just miss my pack" Harden says with a frown. He still won't be able to see them until a couple weeks.

"pack? Does that mean you and your family can actually turn into wolves?" Draco ask curiously. He's heard the rumors about the Royals being able to turn into full wolves but there were no pictures to prove it.

"I can,I'm actually the alpha but since the rest of my family found their mates they can't turn anymore" Harden says with a small smile. He loves being his packs alpha and the moon god.

"Can I see your wolf?" Draco ask nervously. He doesn't want to make Harden any more stressed or make him angry.

"Of course,just don't freak out" Harden tells his mate. Usually when someone sees his wolf they get scared and intimidated

When Draco gives him a nod he shifts into his black wolf and lays down on the ground. He doesn't want his mate intimidated by him.

"Woah" Draco says with an awed expression. Hardens even beautiful in his wolf form. He walks closer to the wolf and holds his hand out and smiles brightly when Harden presses his head against his palm. He runs his fingers through Hardens soft black fur as he walks around him,examining just how big he really is. When he's half way down Hardens side he let out a surprised yelp when Harden suddenly flips onto his back.

"Really?" Draco ask amused and lets out a laugh when Harden nods his head like a cartoon character. Draco scratches Hardens stomach for a couple minutes before stopping,letting out a snort at Hardens whine of protest

"As much as I love your wolf,we need sleep" Draco says. He's getting tired and he knows Hardens tired as well and he will not allow the boy to stay up stressed all night.

Harden whines but turns back into his 'human' form and sends Draco a pout

"Harden we both know you need sleep and I don't think your pack would like to know your loosing sleep because of them" Draco points out

"Fine" Harden says with a sigh and allows Draco to lead him to the dorms

Draco leads Harden to his bed and watches with soft eyes as Harden curls up under his covers,hugging one of his extra pillows and instantly falls asleep.