Chapter 7

"Job! Job!"

Job heard someone calling his name. When he opens his eyes, he saw a blurry vision that slowly turns into the face of Mai.

Mai smiled seeing him looking back and leaned closer and Job noticed Mai's lips trying to kiss him.

"No ... No. Don't come any nearer!"

Job jumps from his own nightmare.

.........................

"Job, your eye circles are really deep.", Can checking Job's eyes.

"I can't fall asleep last night."

"Didn't the doctor says that there's nothing wrong with you besides the water got into your lungs but it's nothing dangerous. And how did that affect you sleeps? I'm so confused.", Can wondered.

"Not that but I am having really bad nightmares Can. I am so afraid that once I closed my eyes, it will happen again. Can I sleep at your place tonight? Please please."

"I don't mind but your family are really worry after what happened. I don't think they will allow you to be at my place for some time. You are really lucky that Mai was there ...."

"Stop! Don't mention his name please. And don't remind me of what he did to me. My virgin kisss had been stolen. SHIT!"

Can was reminded with his own virgin kiss that Tin stoles from him and smiled.

"Why are you smiling at my pain?"

"I wasn't ... anyway, you really have to thank .... that someone ... you could have died there.", Can said.

"Why must it be him! OOhhh! I can't take it anymore. I need some distraction from thinking about it."

"My friend is going crazy ... pity me. Job, why not you go to the clinic.", Can suggested.

"I'm not crazy."

"No, I mean ... maybe the nursing students there might able to distract from thinking about it."

"Can! You're right. I'm on my way there! See you!"

................................

Job went to the Nursing Faculty and sneaks into the University clinic. The classes must have just ended and the nursing students are getting out from their classes.

"Looks like I came at the right time. There's so many of them today.", Job whispered.

A few nursing students noticed him and smiled back.

"What are you doing here?", Job heard someone from behind.

Damn, I got caught., Job thought.

"Um .... I was just passing ....", Job slowly turns around.

"Shit! Mad bull! Why are you here?", it turns out to be Mai.

"What did you just called me?", Mai asked.

"Umm .... nothing .... I ..."

"Whatever. Why are you here? Not feeling well?", Mai asked checking Job's forehead for temperature check.

"No ... I just ... wait... what about you? Did you followed me here? Are you trying to do something bad to me?"

A senior nurse saw them and approaches.

"Mai, is there anything I can help here?", she asked.

"P, he is following me and trying to do bad thing.", Job asked for help.

"Oh ... I think there's a misunderstanding here. Mai is a helper here at the clinic. He does have that bad boy look on him but Mai's a nice person. If you are feeling unwell, he can help you with that."

Job looked at Mai, what's happening?, he thought.

Job knew Mai Is not a nursing student so how did he got to help out at the clinic and why did the senior nurse just said nice things about him.

"Nong ... Nong .... you sure you're alright?", the nurse asked Job who are deeply in his thought.

"I'm .. fine. I need to go now.", Job ran off as fast as he can.

The senior nurse turned to Mai and laughed.

"Is he your friend? Or are you really bullying that boy for real because I think I heard him calling you ... mad bull?"

Mai shook his head, "There might be some misunderstanding but I'm trying to clear it."

"Okay, then I wish you all the best."