Chapter 16

"I had so much fun today. It's been awhile now.", Job told Mai.

"Me too. Enjoyed winning every game."

"Mai, it's not about winning all the time. It's the process and the fun you had even if you had to lose the games. Look at me, I'm still smiling and enjoying myself."

"Okay, I have to agree."

"You agreed? I finally said something that you, the mad bull can really agree!"

"You said that I don't speak nice words to you but look at you, kept calling that name."

"Oppps .... sorry. What about this. If we throw away whatever happened in the past ... and starts again to be friend, what do you think?", Job suggested.

"Friends?"

Job nodded," Yes, a start over .. like.... hi, I'm Job. Nice to meet you."

Mai smiled bitterly,"Nice to meet you. I'm Mai ...."

"But I don't see this as a start over .... but more like a new chapter maybe?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Any difference?"

"It means that we will start a new chapter but the past still happened but we got through it. You still did punched me in the face, I still did saved you from drowning and you're still my slave for another week or more to go .... plus, winning the games earlier, you still owes me another favor."

"How is that .....such a meanie .... but ... alright, I'm a man of my words."

"Good. Let's go home then."

It's late and Job had agreed to let Mai send him home with his bike. During the ride, Job felt sleepy and Mai saw it.

"Tired?", Mai asked.

Job just nodded.

"You can rest your head on my shoulder if you want."

Job hesitated at first but did it anyway.

"I'll ride slowly ... but to be safe, put your hands around my waist. I don't want you to fall."

This time Job took more time to hesitate but Mai took his hands and wrapped them around his waist and he let him without pulling back.

A moment later, they've reach Job's house. Feeling sleepy, Job struggles to take off his helmet and when he did, they said goodbye and watch Mai goes off.

In his room, Job drops his body onto his bed and thinking that he might just sleep like that until the next day.

But a notification came into his phone.

'Shower and then sleep. Good night.'

"Ooohh... he has to command me even when he is not around me. Can you leave me alone?", Job whined.

But in the end, he smiled and replied, 'Yes Sir.'