Snowball power:Will you marry me?💍💐💗✨

Win POV.

He opened the small box and it revealed a silver diamond ring.

"Win metawin the love of my life and my everything...will you marry me?" 

"I-i w-what uhm.." i stuttered.

"Say yes! say yes!" They all shouted.

This is so unexpected to me i can't say anything..im speechless...but if i didn't say anything he'll think im rejecting his proposal...THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY OF MY LIFE!!

"You know i won't accept no..right?" bright smirk.

"Did i say no?" i scoffed while blushing.

His eyes widened in happiness as he was about to take my hand but i hide it behind my back.

"But first tell who's that someone else that your talking about when P'nevvy  confess to you?" i arched my eyebrow.

"Doesn't he remember that his that person?" nevvy frown.

"Win accidentally have an amnesia years ago..he must have not remember yet" fong exclaimed.

"So are you going to tell me or not? who is he/she huh?" i blankly ask.

"You still don't get it don't you?" bright sigh.

He stand up and softly took my hand that is behind me.

"That person that im talking about is you" he look at me sincerely.

My eyes widened.

"Remember when were still on kindergarten when i always saved you from your bullies i have reasons why i always protect you from them...you're my firstlove win" he smiled.

WAIT..WHAT??!!

"B-but you always ignore me and walk away" i frown.

"That's because im still curious about my feeling's for you that time and now i finally realize my love for you..like they say you'll only realize it when it's gone" 

"Enough with the drama just proceed to the proposal!" luke shouted and everyone agreed.

Bright and me chuckled.

"We are waiting for you're answer my bunny....again will you be my mrs.vachirawit?" 

I take a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Fine, yes" 

"What i can't hear you,do you guys heard it?" bright joked.

"Nah! we didn't heard it!" they shouted.