Trusting is hard 15

I'm sorry guys, that I took such a long break from wattpad. Many you know life can take over so fast, but I'll try and publish when I can. I know many of you wait for my updates, which haven't been happening in a while. But I'll do my best for you and try to publish once a week until my book is finish. Thank for reading, enjoy! Not edited.

Sofia POV
Thoughts spin around my head, as I lay in bed, my brother asked me to trust them.
TRUST TrUsT is such a strong word, but it's the right word but then again the wrong.

I have to learn to trust, but my heart has been broken a thousand times.

I know they are trying the nightmares still plague me, chasing after me, haunting me!
But they don't want to go away, I just hate myself.
Sometime in my thoughts, I fall asleep and my memories come back to play joked on me.
●●●●dream●●●●

Somebody grabs my arm, and makes me turn around!
I roll my eyes
"What Alessio?" I say with attitude
He is looking at me with suspension.
"What did you do?" He moves my face with his hand, looking for anything.
His eyes narrow, he gets alarming look on his face.
"Who did you kiss?"
How did he know I've kissed someone, I thought
"No one." By the look on his face he don't believe me. But he let's me walk away thinking I fooled him! But clearing my young mind was just being stupid.
He clearing knew I kissed somebody with just a look on his face, which said, 'I will find who took your first kiss and kill them.'
Not realizing it was a young mad me, who just wanted to grow up too fast. And then I did grow up too fast.
●●●●●
I wake up in the early hours of the morning 3 or 4 in the morning. My body giving up on sleep topical of it.
Even though I nearly died and my body and mind don't want to sleep, maybe it's just the stress of who I kissed going around in my head..

For some reason deep down in my heart I think it might be Noah but there is no way i could ask him.
As my brothers won't let me be on my own.
I climb out of my bed, deciding to go and watch some TV or something! Anything to keep on mind at bay.
The floor boards creak and creak! I hold in my breathe, please don't wake up I think not wanting to wake anyone. I know they wouldn't yell at me, but shut up floor boards before I murderer you myself. I sign a breathe of relief as I made it too the stairs.

Nearly there only a couple more steps.
I freeze, voices I hear voices at this time at night, I mean morning, argh my brain is so confused.
I start panicking, my breathe coming hard and my hands shaking! They won't yell at you, you can trust your brothers, you can trust Alessio. No one is ever going to hurt you, they all promised that.
But the voice didn't sound friendly, his voice was angry.
"You stuffed up again!" The voice said with a growl, it's Alessios voice. But he is never mad really.
I creep down the last bit of the stairs.
Following his voice
"I won't do it again I promise." The another voice said shaking.
I'm hidden under a table with a table cloth in it.
They are in Alessio's office.
The other person who stuffed up I hear begging. I left the table cloth up a little so I can see what's happening. But feet are standing over me, I look up and meet Fred's face. His face softens when he sees its me.
"Baby, what are you doing up?" He whispers and goings down to my level.
"I couldn't sleep." I said truthfully
He smiles,"so you decided to go under the table."

"I'm sorry." His smile drops.

"Sofia, I was joking before, but why are you hiding." He picks me up like I'm a baby. And carries me to the cinema room.
"I hear voices."
He just looks at me, "Next time don't hide, this is your house too."

We both sit down and watch, Alice and Wonderland.
I cuddle into Fred, feeling safe.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Memory
I'm on the swings, sitting there mad.
Why am I mad? I thought wondering why.
"Hey" I look up and see him, but I don't see him at the same time. I hear him, but I can't see his face.
"HI," I smile back,"My brothers are in the house." I say

His eyes looks at me, he starts to more closer to the swings. I just keep on looking at him.
"Did you want something?" I ask
He smiles," I can't stop thinking about the kiss."
I clap my hand over his mouth,"Shut up! Someone may hear you.? Alessio already thinks I kisses someone. And they will definitely kill you, if they find out."
He watches me the whole time, his hand goes over mine.
My heart skips a beat.
●●●●●●●●●●●●

I snap out of my memory, and look at Fred. Who's busy on his phone, what a weird memory why did it come back now.

Hours later...

Lucan and Lucca having a conversation on the other couch. Well watching another movie.
"I've called June to sort out all the plans, as you know she knows what we like." Lucan said, Lucca nods

"Great!" He replied, "but we all know you just book her to do the party so you can hook up with her late."
Lucan slaps his twins arm, and Lucca laughs.
Lucan looks over to me, then Lucca stops laughing and realizes I'm here too.

"What party?" I asked wondering if it's a birthday party or a party party.
Either way if I could go I might get to met their friends and figure out who I kissed all those years ago...
But knowing them I won't be aloud to go.
They look at each other.
"You don't know?" Lucca responds with a frown.
I frown back, "know what?"
Lucan says," It's Aldo's birthday tomorrow."
I feel so angry with myself, I should know I'm their sister. I'm a horrible person for not knowing.
"Would I be able to come?" I ask
"Of course baby you are our sister."
I smile, they don't know I have a plan, I'm going to find the boy I kissed, maybe it might be Noah. If so I'm in deep shit. If it's not him good but also I need to know who it was, or it's going to keep on eating at me.
I'm going to a party, to play detective.
The mystery is just unfolding......
Until tomorrow....

Hey all,
Again so sorry for long wait you all have to wait for....
I had a writers block really bad, but a couples months has gone and I finally have got passed it.
The next chapter I'll try and make longer, but can't make any promises.
Thank you for reading my book
Suzy xoxo
NOT EDITED