Chapter 6 : Books That I Have Read... (Edited)

"Talk" = Normal Talk
'talk' = Thinking
"Talk" =demonic voice
"talk" =words were written
"talk" =singing
"talk" =echoed voice
'talk' =past voices/ whispers
"talk" =telepathy

------------------

[~ Flashback of dream~]

|~ Jaune arc pov~|

As I was young child I was naive, weak, fragile, and sensitive not knowing to fight I asked my family to join their training but they just ignored me or declined because I'm being weak can't help to train myself everyday alone using books... One day when I was walking home from school, A man with hooded cloak walked pass by we ended up bump into each other I ended up falling ' I'm so sorry' his hand reached out to me as I hold his hand he pulled me up my eyes met his blue ones I can see him inside his hood he has red hair with horns is he a faunus? He is. Must be a bull faunus ' it's ok Mister it just an accident' I smiled he kneeled in one knee ' what is your name young man?' ' my name is Jaune Arc sir! I'm 6 years old! Who are you mister? ' he smiled ' My name is Damien Taurus nice to meet you! I must say you are cutest little guy' when he chuckled I was completely embarrassed his eyes goes up and down the mood changes ' what happened to you?' I was getting for him now ' o-oh t-this I'm just training' not gonna lie truth is that I was being bullied by my bullies and my sisters cause I was so weak and pathetic we're completely silent his sigh and smiled ' I see. Jaune I need to go now I have things to do take care' he pat my head and left when I look down I saw a bag filled with books it belongs to Mr. Taurus when I took the bag and look behind' M-Mister!' I apparently I was too late he was already gone I have a thought about I should keep the books and wait till the owner returns so I did. At home I read the books in my private room in the house no one know the place I go. The book's titled is " The Tale of the Seven Queens of Grimm" the book was fun and interesting the protagonist of the book is a human no one knows his face or look in a hood his name was Noah he is very interesting and mysterious Oh! Do you want to know about the 7 queens apparently they don't have any names also they are sisters. The first oldest queen is Queen of Corruption. The second oldest is Queen of Fools a fact about her is that she is always love one word Money. Next was the third oldest is Queen of Shadow, a brooding recluse. The fourth oldest is Queen of Masks who acts as a high-status, upstanding member of society but in reality she's inhumane and cruel. The fifth one is Queen of Lechery who has a dirty mind and thinks about seducing others. Next the Queen of Flies one word : Food always food. Lastly the youngest of all Queen of Emptiness who is hard to understand or read. (A/n: call me crazy and I'm not stealing anything I got this idea from an otome game called Obey me! Shall we date I love this game so much my heart is stolen from those cute and hot ( cute or hot lol) boys) one of the books has fighting stuffs, the clothes they have wore and to know the seven queens their eyes ( same thing as Salem but they have different color of their pupils and they don't have white hair and white skin) and summoning grimms to know it is to look at grimm's eyes. Corruption is blue, Fools is yellows, Shadow is orange, Masks is green, Lechery is pink, Flies is red and Emptiness is purple I have a thought of this.... Are they real...? Who knows... Some books are turn out to be real....

[~ end of flashback of dreams~]

|~ still Jaune pov~|

I am sitting beside a cherry blossom tree reading TSQ ( short word of The Tale of the Seven Queens of Grimm without The grimm part ) it was an only tree grown here in Beacon academy and also I wore a different uniform cause I would became a student in Zodiac Realm academy ( I changed it)