First Night at Daddys

Daddy ended up ordering us a pizza and we made my favorite dessert, brownies. We watched My little Pony while eating. I of course got super sleepy again after eating but daddy wouldn't let me fall asleep. Said I wouldn't sleep tonight if I took a nap so late. I knew he was right, part of the reason why I can't sleep well at night.

After eating he suggested we go play in the "adult" gaming room. He showed me how to play almost every game in there. We spent 2 hours watching me terribly lose at all of them. I've never been good at games but I still enjoy playing them. He pointed to a jar of quarters next to the gum ball machine.

"You can use these to get gum balls whenever you want, but please don't chew a ton. I don't want to have to take you to the dentist cause you break your tooth on a gum ball." He laughed.

I agreed and put a quarter in and watched the ball come down the loopty loop. It was pink! I plopped it in the mouth and eventually started blowing big bubbles.

"Oh shoot. It is way past your bed time little one. Now you can either sleep in your crib.. or with daddy. What do you wanna do?"

I reached my arms up to him and whined. He smiled and easily picked me up.

"I don't wanna sleep without daddy at night. That's too scary." I said.

"Ok babygirl. Let's go get ready for bed."

He took me to his bedroom and set out a onesie with pumpkins all over it out for me. I was still a little unsure. I still hadn't worn a onesie around him yet. I felt so.. exposed when wearing one. He assured me that I would look so cute in it though so I went into the other room and put it on.

When I came back in the room he was grinning ear to ear.

"That's my beautiful princess! You look absolutely adorable babygirl."

I started immensely blushing but decided to jump on him on the bed.

"Oof!"

I landed right on top of him and snuggled my face into his neck. He started rubbing small circles into my back. I was so relaxed I could of fallen asleep right there.

"Question baby. What do you want to do for Halloween? I was thinking we could have a Halloween party? Decorate the place, order pizza, lots of candy and sweets of course, and you could meet my friends."

"But.. what if they don't like me? And we would have to somehow hide all my little stuff."

He chuckled softly.

"Oh babygirl. All of my friends have littles of their own. That's how we became friends honestly. We took some classes on how to be good daddy's. I was just the last one to get a little. Everyone already knows about you and really want to meet you."

My eyes widened.

"You told them about me? They really want to meet me? Wait, does that mean there will be other littles at the party too?!"

"Yes, everyone will bring their little and you guys can all dress up and play in your play room if you want."

I was still unsure. I hated meeting new people but I also had never ever met another little. It would be nice to have a friend that understood my lifestyle..

"Ok daddy, I think I would be ok with that... but can I hide behind you if I get too scared?"

He laughed and squeezed me tight.

"Of course babygirl. And if it becomes too much for you we can always go into another room away from everyone."

"Sounds good daddy...." I said while absentmindly grinding on him. I honestly didn't really realize I was doing it.