18.

"if i could rearrange the alphabets i would put 'u' and 'i' together" Namjoon told leaning onto the counter ordering endless items. "good thing you can't" Jin replied sitting inside the counter. "anything else, sir?" ken, the guy who was taking the order asked. Namjoon shook his head indicating 'no' "Ok sir this might take a while" "good. I will wait as long as you want" 

Namjoon then started 'know this angel's name' mission.

"baby please?" 

"no" 

"pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?"

"no"

"pretty please with a cherry on the top?" 

"no"

"Jin hyung" Namjoon and Jin turned to look at the source of that sound and saw Jeongguk and Taehyung standing at the doorway, hand in hand, goofy smile present on both their face. 

"aha so I got your name" Namjoon told with his dimple smile and turned towards Jin. 

"you still don't know my full name" 

"bunny what is his name?" Namjoon asked towards Jeongguk who was still processing what was happening while Taehyung frowned at what his brother called his baby. So he kissed Gguk on the cheeks. "Jeon Seokjin?" Gguk said kinda confused and pulled in Taehyung. 

"yah! y did you tell it?" Jin asked 

"issok baby don't shout at him he is so smol. You kno if you want you can shout at me" Namjoon showed his dimple smile towards jin who turned to the side the hide his blushing face. 

"Hyung flirt later I am hungry" Jeongguk told 

"I am not flirting and who is this handsome young lad?" Jin asked pointing at Taehyung

"handsome my ass. don't you think i am more handsome than him?" Namjoon scoffed

"no" Jin straightaway told and the 3 of them started laughing leaving a pouting joon. 

"Hello I am Kim Taehyung. Ggukie's boyfriend" Taehyung told while ruffling gguk's hair.

"oh so this is the handsome idiot you always tell bout that gives you boners?" 

"HYUNGGGG!!!!!!" Jeongguk screamed at his hyung with a red face and hid his face in his hands while Taehyung smirked 

"go and sit we will take your order" Jin told to the two "and taehyung I am Jeon Seokjin. Gguk's elder brother. call me hyung" "Okay hyungie and that idiot standing there is my elder brother Kim Namjoon" Taehyung told and showed his boxy smile. 

Namjoon scoffed at how smiley Jin was being "so you told your name to them while I had to know your name from your brother" Jin nodded while he asked one of his worker to get the order from the two. "here your coffee and cakes" Jin handed him the coffee and the neatly packaged pink parcel. "but it's okay. i will wait for you" Namjoon told and tried to wave with both his hands full. 

He got out of the café and was about to drink the coffee when he noticed something else written in neat cursive on the coffee cup 

"you are gorgeous joonie"