21.

They all decided to change in a hotel next to the beach. Yoongi nd Jimin, Namjoon nd Jin and Taehyung and Jeongguk shared a room. Taehyung went to the washroom to wash his sand covered face, his bulge was clearly visible. After washing his face he walked out of the room to see Jeongguk only in his boxers, his head resting on the headboard and legs spreaded with a phone in his hand trying to take a picture. The smirk in his face indicated that he was teasing Taehyung. 

Taehyung walked towards the bed slowly and got in between the younger's legs and threw the phone out of his hand. He kissed Jeongguk's member through the boxer while gripping his milky thighs tightly. "aah Taehyung" Jeongguk moaned out arched his back and reached out his hands to grip his hair but was pushed back down by Taehyung. "don't touch me babyboy" Taehyung whispered near his ear in his deep voice and nibbled on the younger's earlobe which made the latter moan. "okay...daddy" "what?" Taehyung asked shocked, this was the first time Jeongguk had called him this and he would be lying if he said it dint turn him on more if that is even possible. "what? don't you lyk it?" jeongguk asked innocently "no i luv it" taehyung told and removed the younger's boxer. 

Taehyung left open mouthed kisses on Jeongguk's thighs making the latter moan and grip the bed sheets tightly.

Jeongguk p.o.v

"Daddy ahh" I moaned out when I felt Taehyung pushing his tongue into my hole. I grabbed his shoulders but he stopped what he was doing making me whine. "Babyboy don't touch daddy" he told while removing his tie and tied my hands "b-but" "No buts this is your punishment" he whispered seductively and lifted my legs and kept on his shoulder then continued what he was doing.

I think I'm losing my mind, hands tied up and watching Taehyung eating me out was driving me crazy. He pulled out his tongue and was pouting while searching for lube. Fuck this man's duality, one second he is a total Dom and then acts like a kid who lost his candy. "There is no lube" he told, his pout growing which I wanted to kiss so bad. "Fuck me raw daddy" I told, yea I know I am crazy and won't be able to walk after this but fuck it. "Are you su-" "100%" i said impatiently and he chuckled, that voice alone makes me want to cum. 

He positioned himself at my hole and looked at me for permission which I gave, obviously. He pushed in making me moan out in pleasure. Taehyung waited a few minutes for me to adjust to his taeconda. After a few thrusts he found my prostate and started abusing it. I wanted to touch him so bad but my tied up hands won't allow me to do so, my toes curl up and my mouth let out lewd noises. "Daddy i-I'm about to c-cum" I moaned out and he started pumping my dick in his huge ass hand "cum for me babyboy" the pleasure was unbearable as I came with a loud moan. Taehyung came after a few more thrusts and pulled out.

Third person p.o.v

"That was amazing ggukie" Taehyung told and showed his boxy smile. "I loved it" gguk told and showed his bunny teeth.

"I love you ggukie"

"I love you too taetae"

What Taehyung was wearing-