the battle ends*(21)

I took a deep breath as Lolo's grandfather , came closer to us . He seemed to be stronger than we anticipated .

He raised his hand and threw us back again . I gritted my teeth and used all the power I had on me, on him .

To my surprise he was only slightly pushed back . I mean what the devil?

Anyway Lolo, began to play his flute and the man weaved Slightly but was still standing .

The others summoned all they had but still he stood strong . The queen mother at that time stood up and laughed .

" I see you've met my latest experiment, his strong right? Hahaha , I believe all of you will enjoy this battle, a battle your sure to loose".

She hugged Lolo's grandfather and kissed him right then and there .

Though they looked young to be honest I imagined them in their true form and oh my it looked a bit disturbing.

My great aunt , could not wait any longer so she used her powers on them .

It bounced back to her and she looked frustrated as she spit out blood from her mouth .

" Hahaha, oh my dear sister , did you think you could harm me? Don't forget your life is in my hands" .

And with that the sound of chains became loud and clear, we looked at her and the chains around her seemed to be moving around her and they were tightening.

My great aunt screamed in pain , I could not take it any more so I summoned the spirits again while I got into battle by myself with a spear .

Yes I had a spear with me, don't ask why I had it , it was a battle people.

My bare feet hit the ground strongly and I rushed head first into the battle.

My family yelled for me to stop but I did not , so by myself I fought with both the queen mother and Lolo's grandfather.

Of cause it was a losing battle because those people were stronger than anything I've ever faced .

Though I trained hard , they had more experience and plus evil tends to be really strong sometimes .

Just as I thought I'd die , someone blocked their attack and threw it back at them .

It was Joy , he looked a bit possessed and his eyes were dark as he looked at me .

" What part of stronger together don't you understand elder brother?" I did not like his tone at all .

" You can't talk to me like that I'm still older than you by a few minutes atleast" .

He smiled darkly at that , " well then act like your older and stop playing around, do you think we'd be happy when your trying to be all heroic and save us all while losing your life in return? " .

I was a bit dumbfounded by his words . I knew he was right so I took his hand and he helped me stand up .

" Everyone with bead necklaces or bracelets , unlock the power within!" He yelled and we all did as told .

Once again we fell into a deep battle , the queen mother and Lolo's grandfather , seemed to be finally losing their ground .

My heart beat wildly in excitement . They were strong but we were stronger together .

My great aunt finally had the queen mother in her grasp and just as she was about to land the final blow .

The queen mother spoke , " if you kill me sister you'll never be free " after saying that she laughed like the witch she was .

My great aunt , hesitated and with that moment of hesitation the queen mother threw her off .

The woman was relentless , she just would not die . I gritted my teeth angrily .

Joy , walked up to me and hugged me and whispered into my ear , " the stone heat wields all her power , Gigi , destroy it " .

He finally let me go and smiled at me , I nodded and finally I yelled to our Lion guardian, " lend me your roar!" And he did .

I roared loudly and the queen mother was pushed back harshly and there were cuts on her body and she yelled crazily .

I saw the others were almost at their limit so I had to kill the woman quickly.

I ran to her while she was distracted and stabbed her right in the heart with my spear .

She yelled angrily and tried to remove the spear but I would not let her .

I dug out her stone heat and yes it looked like a ruby but you could feel the power from it .

It was insane . " Destroy it!" Joy, yelled before I could fall into the temptation of power . I grinded it into powder with my hand .

" No it's impossible how could I die by your hand ?" The queen mother asked as she began to turn to dust and finally she disappeared.

Lolo's grandfather , turned back to the old man he was . I made sure to strip him of all his powers and finally the battle was over .

I just stood there without moving til Lolo , came to my side .

" Gift, look" I looked up and the rain had stopped, the clouds were clearing and everything was returning back to normal .

My great aunt , walked up to me as the chains fell slowly off from her .

She was finally free , Lunga , was already vanishing . He looked at me and smiled , " thank you Gift, son of king Khaya" .

I nodded at him and looked at my great aunt , " Gift, this will be the last time you ever see me and I want to thank you as well , you will have a peaceful life from now on " .

I smiled and nodded at her , she then looked at Joy , " Joy , remember you are you and what's in you does not define you , he can't control you " .

Joy, did not say a thing but he looked somewhat lost . I did not understand what my great aunt was talking about .

" Ajax, I'm your aunt in law, and I'm going to say this to you since my sister could not , welcome to the Khaya family " .

Our mother smiled at that , and he finally seemed to be relieved. She looked at our father and smiled , " Sthe, you have a great family , hang on to it ".

With those words she finally disappeared. Just then great grandmother showed up .

" Why are you not leaving as well?" I asked her curiously. " My mission is not yet done my little Gift".

She then looked at Joy , " there is another in your family that needs my help, only after I finish my mission will I finally rest".

Her smile was peaceful and with it I looked at the shining Sun and smiled.

It was finally over .

__________________________________________enjoy😘 I know I'm a bit late with this update but I was really busy and I still am .

But I had to update I can't keep you guys hanging like that , it's a bit mean.