OS 1- Train travel!

So the first os is about black girl's love story!

Happy reading📖😘❤ !

Nila's POV!

Passengers' kind attention please! Train no12345, Kanyakumari express bound for Kanyakumari via tuticorin from chennai egmore is ready for depature from platform no: 4! The railway announcement makes me to hurry if that even possible with my already over speed.

Sweating and panting, I heaved a sigh when I caught the train at neck moment in haste. Taking my seat, I drank water to calm my breathing and to moisten my dry throat.

Making myself comfortable and after composing myself, I started staring the dark cloudy sky which is drizzling now from the window seat.

Everyone loves cloudy weather with dark clouds, well technically not everyone but almost.. But why they don't like dark skin? Why they think black as inauspicious and bad omen?

Isn't black clouds shower rain? Isn't black god statues worshipped? Isn't black eyes shows everything colorful? Isn't black night gives peace? Isn't black seeds turns into trees? Then why??

Ok coming to the real point, I'm Nila but I'm not white like Nila which means moon. I'm black like night sky where moon lives. I guess I'm moon in day, that's why no one notice my looks.

I'm not ugly. I strongly believe the say 'Beauty lies on beholder's eyes'. And I didn't meet that beholder till now.

My dad loves me a lot while my mom didn't cares much as she dislikes black color and my gene is came from my paternal grandfather. My amma always makes a distance with me in everything. Well, she didn't hate me but not love me either, I guess.

I have a twin sister whose name is Mathi. We're not like identical. We're pole opposite in everything from physical to mentally. I'm talkative whereas she's silent. I'm dreamy and positive whereas she's practical.

I have black skin, long slightly curl hair, neither slim nor fat but a chubby girl. But my twin Mathi is white skin, short wavy hair, slim perfect girl.

So now the reason why I'm here in this train is My appa and amma arranged the engagement for my twin and me with my twin's love and his brother without my consent.

To be honest, I don't even know who he is or what he looks like but his name is Shyam. He was 2 years older than his brother Mithran, my twin's love. And the reason why I'm running away from this engagement is this marriage is forced for groom's side as well as me.

When my twin Mathi announced that she's in love with Mithran who's her co worker, my family started searching a groom for me as they want to held our both marriages in same day because of some rubbish astrology.

But unfortunately or fortunately, no one is willing to marry a black girl like me. And in the groom's side, they also need to get their first son, Shyam marry before Mithran. But unfortunately, they too didn't find a girl.

Being frustrated with the thing that they can't find me a groom, my amma planned something rubbish. Yes, your guess is right. She literally made a deal like 'buy one get one offer' with my twin's in-laws. She offered them 60 pawns of gold and a house worth 1 crore to make their son to marry me.

And that's when I came to know that Mithran's mother is step mother for Shyam. So she agreed as she didn't care about the girl whom her step son marries as far as her son marry a beautiful wealthy girl.

So tomorrow is my engagement and now I'm in train escaped with the help of my friend Chaya and my twin sister Mathi. Yes, in spite of our difference, we love each other equally.