Prologue, The Changes I've Made

Chibi A/N: Welp, let's hope we don't get shot in the face.

A/N: Yeah, I bit of a disclaimer, here again, I do not work on RWBY nor do I plan too, this is just an alternative take on the series and should not be considered canon, after all, we really don't want to upset people with the number of changes we will be doing for the story and the characters to... Well "Improve" Upon the writing.

Chibi A/N: Everything from up to Volume Three will be "somewhat" the same but from there we will be taking that in a different direction!

A/N: Ok now then... Do we have everything cleared up?

Chibi A/N: I hope so... I'm still getting my shield though.

A/N: Far enough, Let's begin the story!

Part 1 How it started

This story begins with a God and his two son's who were just happy to exist together within the endless void they called home, but one day both of the sons wanted to build and create just as their father did when creating them, however, they were far from the crater there old man was although he was happy that his sons were trying to follow his footsteps and he actively encouraged them to improve there works and after a time they did. The Eldest son made a bright and powerful creation made of pure light, this creation was named Celestial Light, As for the Youngest brother he made a creation that harbors Darkness and Mystery yet still has a welcoming aura, this creation was named Umbral Darkness, the God was overjoyed with both of his son's accomplishment as they did what he could not and so he sought to teach them about the different elements that he had created before there conception starting with Fire a raw and powerful element but dangerous if mishandled, Water a calming and abundant element but difficult to control if one lacks patience, Earth a strong and enduring element but it can be stubborn at the worst of times, Wind a free-flowing and natural element but limited to those not wise enough to understand it. The Gods children were excited about there new-found knowledge and began to create new wondrous creations, but this earned the unwanted attention of an Ancient Evil who sought to corrupt these powers and claim them as his own which did not bode with the God, and soon they began to battle with powers that no mortal could ever hope to understand and the Ancient Evil managed to strike a mortal blow to the God, however, the God used the last of his energy to bind the Evil deep within the darkest depths of the void never to escape and harm his kin again and as he lay there dying his sons came over with sadness in their hearts as father professed his undying love to them with his last breath before fading away. After their father's death, the two siblings became divided in their method of creation, the Eldest one's light became a weapon against Darkness and he became distant from his Young brother who grew bitter and Darkness began to get colder as his resentment grew as they compete with each other with there creation until one day the Eldest brother reached out to the Youngest and offered peace in the form of one last creation that they would both make and with there powers combined they made the world of Remnant and set their differences aside... For now.

Chibi A/N: Ah, well now they have a reason for being ass hats.

A/N: Well it still doesn't excuse what they did.

Chibi A/N: True, but still now they have a reason besides "They disobeyed now they must die." And then turn around and remake humanity only threaten to kill them again if they didn't shape up to there standers.