#5: What He Thought When He Saw You

Chris Evans

So that's who I'm going to shoot with? She is beautiful. We seem to have a lot in common.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Steve Rogers

Another optimized one...

Poor girl, she seems to have suffered. HYDRA really has no pity. I have to take care of her.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Ransom Drysdale

Who is this girl? The first one who touches her will have to deal with me! She is for me!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Frank Adler

Who is this woman? I had never seen her before.

She is beautiful. She has a son... Maybe she's married...

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Andy Barber

Why does Jacob always open the door unsuspectingly! He could run into a journalist, or worse, a mentally ill person who knows our story... Who is this young woman? She must be the new neighbor who moved in at the end of the street. She seems nice and sweet. I should give her a gift to welcome her to the neighborhood.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Nick Gant

Did this wonderful creature just save my life? And is she a Pusher? No problem for me to become the loyal and faithful servant of this splendor!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Ari Levinson

A linguist? It's true that this is missing in the team. But if she's as talented as she is beautiful, I would extend the mission.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Nick Vaughan

She is beautiful, and she offers me a coffee at such a late hour? How nice. I think it is now inevitable for me to become a regular customer.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Curtis Everett

Well, then, he told me a girl in her twenties, H/C (color of your hair) to E/C (color of your eyes). Ah, there she is! Wow, she's really beautiful. Even more beautiful than I expected. Maybe I should try to get to know her?