🥀| Monster Self

Dedicated to ur_favouritexx

Small madam....Small madam!!!"..."small madam wake up na"......the house help cried helplessly in an effort to wake sleeping beauty up . She'd been doing it for the past ten minutes now but to no avail.

"Asem ben kraa nie???(What kind of trouble is this), Waking this girl is like waking Lazarus up from the dead. Anyway I don't blame her it's the dbeensem (pampering).
If she were born in Nima anaa se (or)Fadama she would have been up by now on the busy streets Hawking and selling Fanyogo , hmm this life isn't balanced kraa(at all)"....She nagged, folding her arms.

Out of frustration the househelp smacked her while she was still sleeping.

"OUCHH!!!!!, who the hell is that"....Shenelle ragged in anger.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you mad?? It looks like your brain is on vacation
You are very brainless! Infact You are very useless.Get out from my room this instant....foolish fool.
"Hw3 ni Gyimie nu".... (See this foolishness)

Trying to hold her self , the house help heaved in a deep sign so she would not overstep her boundaries....
How could a small girl speak to hear like this.
If it were in the old days, she would have issued Shenelle a dirty slap to teach her some manners.

"Shenelle Enough!!!!
How dare you speak to me in that manner.
Who do you think you are?
Please bring back Shenelle Walker back!!
That sweet Shenelle I once knew will never think of such a thing not to talk of saying it.
Do you think if Mr Walker was here he would have been happy with what you just did ?
I know I am just a common house help but I deserve some respect too.
Do you think I chose this life for myself??
If you care to know, I have also worn a uniform before, wrote Wassce and went to university too. Infact I am a graduate with certificates lined up. I could have been working in an AC office and changing suits but no I'm rather here ....
You know what, it's okay, nevermind
Such is life, isn't it??
I only came to inform you that breakfast is ready and the driver is waiting to take you for your review. Hmmm", the house help retorted back at Shenelle pained.

After gushing her heart out the poor househelp without turning back quickened her steps and left the room.

Deep silence suddenly enveloped the room.

Shenelle who was now mersmerized couldn't help but throw herself violently back on the bed, this time not to sleep but rather bow her head in disappointment and cry . She had to hold herself since she didn't want to break down in tears in front of a house girl. The words of the house help pierced through her heart and echoed back to hear ear....."Who really am I??, is this what Daddy could have wanted??, is this why my friends act as though they don't know me?? Am I a monster?? I guess I'm now a roaring lion seeking whom to devour...right.
Life is not what it seems isn't it???
What now maybe the gate man outside is the president of USA," she muttered slowly to herself and chuckled as though she was mad.

"Dear mind please don't whirl like a tornado again,I've had enough for one day.
A nightmare? Now this? Really???
If they see me differently now, to hell with them. You can't come and cause me trouble and expect me not to snap at you. In the first place if she hadn't brought her nosy self here I wouldn't have lashed out at her like that.
What you give is what you get.
Daabi (No) , I won't allow anyone to spoil my mood and my day as well"
Shenelle reasoned trying to console herself.

Just then she heard her stomach growl
"Poor belly Mommy is gonna get you satisfied soon okay"....She said sarcastically and walked towards her gigantic dressing mirror.It was her ritual every morning to admire her cute self. Her eyes had become swollen from all these tears and they were now dark and sullen. Red eye bags could be seen around her eyes. She didn't like her looks. "Ah well, monster self"...she sighed.

Just then she remembered her review.
"Damn it's today..I can't stand those long annoying hospital queues"....The thought of this made Shenelle want to just varnish.

Chapter Two🎊
Did I just hear a review???
Is there more to Shenelle than we expect???
Do you think the househelp handled the situation well enough???
Lemme know you thoughts.

Don't forget the anthem it's still
★Read★ Vote ★Share ★Follow