My childhood

This story is set Near the end of Grants second term.

I was born in a house in the countryside. A hospital was too dangerous. All records of my birth were sealed. I was a secret that had to be well kept all because who my mother was. My mother was the famous Olivia Pope.

I grew up hidden from the world. I was raised by a woman in that very house I was born in. I came to know this woman as Aunt Resse. She homeschooled me and told me stories about my mom. We were happy until four years ago when they raided the house in search of something. We moved here to D.C. of all places. It's ironic we were trying to get away from them so we moved into their front yard.

Since then I have completely transformed from the sweet little farm girl I use to be. I cut my hair to a medium length with bangs to the right and one blue green streak in my pony and bang. I no longer wear my happy farm clothes. I wear all black. I basically look somewhere between punk and a kid living off the street which use to annoy the crap out of my Aunt Reese. She said why buy those when I can have really nice clothes. She eventually gave in a and embraced my style.

Since moving here I am still being homeschooled. I have only made one friend. His name is Josh but I call him J-tech. He's a nerd and total geek like me. He knows practicality everything there is to know about electronics. He seriously can hack into almost anything. He's the best friend a gal could ask for.

Even with my rad friend and famous mom my life is pretty dull. Or at least it was until my mom came back.