A Day With You ( English Version)

*If only I had known in advance that I would never see you again…. *

*If only I had known I would never see you again…. *

*If only I knew I could never look at you again .... *

A boy, both of his eyes were red and the whole face was pale. He sat with his back to the wall and leaned back against a corner of a room.

He wondered if the pain would go away if he cried, but he could not fall any tears, but feel only pain in his heart. Both eyes were stared on the floor all the time and his one hand was pounding on his own chest.

Not far from the boy, there was a photo of a happy boy amid a funeral procession and white flowers.

After the end of the funeral, almost all the guests had returned. The boy's parents were devastated and left hugging each other.

The entire funeral hall was darkened when the lights were turned off, leaving some light only a small area of the deceased. Qing Tong suddenly stood up and walked over to the photo of the dead boy. And then he stopped around the corner and stared at the boy's photo for a while.

Tears fill up in his eyes and it’s able to invisible his vision. Qing Tong knelt down, bowed his head, and cried.

"I..... I really .... I'm going to lose you like this ... If I ... I knew, I ... I ... how much I love you ... how I feel for you ... I'll look at your eyes and tell you. "

Drops of tears remain on the floor.

*Sob Sob*

"One day ... If I had the chance to see you one more day ... I would tell you how much I need you ...how much I love you that you're tired of hearing me. Just one day, please…Just a day…”

*Who could have predicted that the love between two friends, who never thought they would ever have, would be ruined before they even began? *
..................................

After that, Shen Qing Tong came home at about three o’ clock in the morning. He lives alone in a small apartment, so no one will tell him when to return home. As a high school student, he was not a spoiled student. But his best friend, Li Wang-Qing, is a slightly naughty student.

To him, it was one-side love.

Two days ago, they were arguing. After that, Li Wang Qing left Qing Tong and went from the school on his regular bicycle. Because of they have sometimes they quarreled, he did not pay much attention about that, so he took a bus back to his small apartment.

At the mid-night, he heard a news and that is like he had stabbed in the chest of him with a knife.

A high school student was hit by a car and died on the spot. The speed of the car was so high that when it sped off, another car almost crushed his entire body. The body was so disfigured that no one dared look at it again.

That was also described on the newspaper!

Shen Qing Tong lay down on the bed and put one of his arms over his hot, red eyes because he was crying so much. Once again, the tears flowed uncontrollably.

...........................

* Clin ... Clin .... Clin ... Clin ! *

  * Clin ... Clin .... Clin ... Clin !!!!! *  

After hearing a few bicycle bells, a person followed and shouted.

Qing Tong frowned at both of his eyebrows because of noisy. He stretched his hips and opened both of his eyes, and the sun was a little higher.