Chapter Eleven

Ema's Pov

Summer student simply don't test well, no matter how smart they are. Many of these students suffer from what's called test anxiety. Even though they know the material, thought of a test causes an overwhelming feeling of stress that makes it difficult for them to perform as well as they could and I am one of those people. Cat has been distant lately, ever since Adriana had gotten released from the hospital, why? Did I do something wrong? The past couple of days have been odd to say the lease, people have been whispering while looking at me or coming up to me randomly to ask for an autograph. Which would be normal since my parents are Marinette and Adrien Agreste but they're only doing it to me, not Adriana, not Hugo and not Louis. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I walked into Cat, "Watch were you are going Ema." I was shocked, why was Cat angry at me? What had I done? Was it me who she was angry at?

"Cat wait!" I yelled as I ran up to her. She turned around with tears in her eyes and a clutched fist, "Cat are you okay?"

"Ema leave me alone." Eyes of the school were watching us as if it was some type if cruel reality show but I didn't care.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" She remained silent as more tears fell from her eyes and her red cheeks. "Cat please, what's wrong?"

"I-i" she stuttered as she looked at the floor, in an instant her mood change entirely. She was seriously now and looked as if she turned off all emotions. "I think we should break up."