Pain

(I honestly don't know what to name this chapter, sorry ;w;)

William's POV:

I woke up due to the Michael and Elizabeth jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up. I guess they succeeded on that. I groaned and sat down. "Papa! Papa!" Michael and Elizabeth said followed by and giggle, and they jumped on me. I smiled. "Morning kiddos," I said still smiling. I turned my head to the side where Clara usually slept, I guess she was awake since she wasn't there. "Where is your mother?" I asked turning back to them. "Mommy is making breakfast and she said to wake you up!" Michael answered getting off the bed and pulling my hand. Once I got up I turned to Elizabeth, she was still on the bed. "Lizzy, are you coming?" I asked. She nodded. "Up! Up!" she said raising her arms. I smiled and took her up in my arms. "Let's go help your mother.." I told them as we walked out of me and Clara's bedroom. We walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. I saw Clara sitting on one of the chairs, having her arms wrapped around her stomach. I placed Elizabeth in one of the chairs across Clara, and I saw Michael sitting next to Elizabeth and little Chris in between them. "Does your stomach hurt a lot..?" I asked Clara while touching her cheek. "..a bit..." she replied looking up at me. "Tell me once it hurts a lot," I told her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She smiled at my doing and nodded. After we all ate breakfast, I took Michael and Elizabeth to their school while Clara stayed with Chris. I didn't trust Clara on her own, since she had surgery on her stomach while having Chris, so I worked later when the rest of the kids were home, especially that Michael wasn't so little anymore. I drove back home after dropping Mike and Liz and entered the house again. I saw that Chris was asleep in the living room, I kissed his head gently and he frowned at the feeling but continued to sleep. Then I saw Clara reading a book next to him. "Hey Will," she said softly looking up from her book. "Hey Pumpkin," I said coming up to her. "Will, can you help me shower..? Since I can't really walk alone.." she said looking up at me. "Sure.." I said and nodded. I helped her get up and walk into the bathroom. "I'll go get some towels," I said while turning on the water. Clara nodded as I left. I took a towel from a drawer and entered the bathroom again and placed the towel on one of the cabinets. I saw Clara still sitting and waiting for me on the bathroom side table sink area. "Do you need help removing your clothes..?" I asked. Her face turned red, but she nodded. "what are you so embarrassed by, I've seen you naked many times." I said with a chuckle. "S-shut up," she responded, her face even redder than before. I turned off the water because there was enough water in the bath-tub, and then I helped Clara remove her clothes, once I was done I took her in my arms and placed her gently into the water. I took the shampoo and started to wash her hair. I saw her lost in thought. "What's on your mind?" I asked, my tone was now a worried tone. "..nothing..." she replied. "Please.. tell me," I whispered. "I'm just worried about Michael and Chris.." she muttered. "why, what happened between them?" I asked. She stayed silent for a minute. "Michael made Chris cry this morning with his Foxy mask." she finally answered. I sighed. "Pumpkin, don't worry, they're only kids, Michael needs some time since he has another sibling," I said reassuring her. She nodded. "I guess your right," she said. After I helped her bathe, she dressed into some casual clothes and took care of Chris. A couple of hours later I picked up Mike and Liz, and I left them at home and I drove off the Freddy's to start my work. 

~6 hours later~

Some hours later I finished work, and I drove back home tired. The time was 9 PM. When I got home, Michael, Elizabeth, and Chris were asleep in their rooms. I removed my work clothes and changed them into some pj's and I crawled into the bed. When I laid down I noticed that Clara was still awake. "You're still awake..?" I whispered quietly. She nodded. I moved her hand toward my hair and messed it up a bit, she giggled at her doing. I smiled. "How is your stomach?" I asked her. She moved her hand away. "less painful.." she answered. I nodded and pulled her closer to me gently. "I love you," I whispered to her ear. "I love you too," she answered. We hugged together, and some minutes later fell asleep.