12

"Jeongin!" He yelled walking towards the boy.

He smelt of alcohol and could barely walk straight. Jeongin it's decided to walk away, but as he left, Hyunjin grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. When Jeongin tried to push him off, he became more forceful and slammed him into the bathroom wall. He came forward and caressed Jeongin's face. His expression softened and Jeongin took the opportunity to shove him off while his guard was down.

"What's wrong?" He said, inching towards Jeongin again. "I thought you liked stuff like that, you filthy gay."

Jeongin's eyes welled up with tears. No matter how much he ignored Hyunjin's words and told himself that they mean nothing, they still hurt him deeply. Even more than other insults that had been thrown at him over the years. Nothing could change that.

"You're crying?" Hyunjin scoffed. "Fucking attention seeker."

He sloppily kissed Jeongin, whose eyes widened. What was he doing? He hates Jeongin so much and for being gay. He moved down to Jeongin's neck.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin shrieked, trying to push the other off. "Stop it! You're drunk!"

Hyunjin ignored and bit his skin, causing it to sting. His cold hands snuck under Jeongin's jumper and Jeongin cried and screamed trying to get Hyunjin off.

Suddenly, Hyunjin was thrown off of him with a swift punch. Hyunjin fell to the floor. Jeongin looked up and saw Chan. His whole body seemed to be filled with anger as he climbed over a Hyunjin and punched him again,

"You disgusting," he punched Hyunjin again, "piece of shit." He stood up and turned to Jeongin. Chan immediately ran to him and pulled him into a hug. Jeongin cried into Chan's chest, as he stroked Jeongin's hair.

"Come, let's get you home."

"Jisung, don't be weak. Drink."

"Minho..."

Chan was losing his patience by the minute. Jisung was completely wasted, yet Minho wouldn't stop pouring more alcohol down his throat.

Jisung obliged and drank more, half of it splashing down his chin and onto his shirt. Minho broke a smile at the image.

Then, Jisung yawned and draped himself over Minho's shoulder. The smile instantly disappeared and he furiously shoved Jisung off.

"Get off of me!"

Chan clenched his fists, trying to keep calm.

It wasn't long after that they were joined by a tall, drunk boy around their age. He grabbed Jisung by his hair and pulled the boy's head off of the counter. Chan opened his mouth to say something but the tall boy began talking first.

"Where's Jeongin?" He asked, pulling harder on Jisung's hair.

"I don't know!" Jisung sang, shaking his head vigourously. Minho chuckled.

"I asked you a fucking question!" The boy pulled Jisung off of his chair. He immediately fell onto the floor and was kicked. Chan look at Minho. Was he just going to sit there?

As Chan thought that Minho spoke up.

"Alright, Hyunjin, take it easy." The boy stopped. "Jeongin went to the bathroom."

As soon as Minho said that, the tall boy stumbled off in the direction of the bathroom. Chan rushed around the counter and helped Jisung up. He slowly laid Jisung's head down on the counter. He sighed and placed a hand on Jisung's fluffy brown hair.

"Let me know when you guys start fucking." Minho scoffed, watching them. "Who knows? I might join in."

"Look after him." He pointed at Jisung and ran in the direction of the bathroom, leaving Minho confused.