Part 1

Kirishima's POV:

It's been 6 days. 6 days since The league of villains took Bakugou. Everyone is searching for anything that can lead us to him but with no luck. I overheard a bunch of pros that they won't be able to look for him much longer.... 3 days after that they closed the case since there was no evidence of him being alive. No! They can't do that! He's alive! The same night I went to our dorm, the dorm that me and Bakugou shared after he blew off his, trying to figure out where he might be but I ended up crying myself to sleep on his bed pathetically clinging on one of his shirts.

I woke up in the middle of the night because my phone was ringing. When I looked at it it was an unknown number. Without giving it much thought I picked up.

"K-Kiri~" it was him! It was Bakugou! He sounded like he was crying.

"B-Bakugou! Where are you? Are you ok?!" I was so happy he wasn't dead but in the same time I was super worried.

"I'm in an ab-abandoned bar near #######~" his voice was cracking at every word. "P-please come fast~"

"I will! I promise!" I heard sniffing and after that he said that there was a spy among the pros but he didn't knew who it was. That meant that I can't tell anyone. He had to hang up before any of them find out.

I knew I couldn't trust any of the pros so I had to do this myself. I was going to save him he sounded like he was in pain... "P-please come fast~" his word echoed in my head and brought a tear in my eye.

I typed that on my laptop and I had a lot fun writing it.
Alex out!
Word count: 305