Part 2

TW:⚠️hinted rape⚠️
Kiri's POV:

I found the place that Bakugou told me about on the map and spent the rest of the night devising a plan.

I was going to borrow Mina's car because I didn't had one and I was going to go there and save Bakugou avoiding fighting. Most of the league was spotted in the other end of Japan so probably there won't be too many villains around him.

Now it was 7:00 in the Saturday morning and I was walking towards Mina's dorm hoping she agrees. When I reached it I knocked and waited.

A minute or so later she emerged from there in her pyjamas looking like she just woke up.

"Hey Kiri what ya need?" she said half awake.

"Hi. I wanted to ask you something..."

"Sure what?"

"Can you land me your car?" I asked.

"Huh? Why do you need it? You don't even have a driving license."

"I can't tell you, I don't want to get you involved." I muttered the last part but she heard it.

"What do you mean? What's happening? Tell me! I want to help!" she demanded.

"I- can't"

"Ok. I'll give you my car. But I'm coming with you wherever you are going."

I sighed, that was my best bet and she was right I had no license so it was pretty dangerous.

"Fine but I have to explain everything first"

~Time skip to after he explains and they get in the car~

It was pretty silent ride. As we reached the place it was almost noon.

Mina parked the car in a hidden spot. Than we decided that we have to know who are we dealing with so after half an hour spying we came to the conclusion that the only people in the bar are Dabi and Toga. As we were forming our plan Dabi went on a walk to the town so we decided to bust in, Mina was going to keep Toga busy while I take Bakugou and then we run.

So the plan was in action. I opened one of the doors and the sight made me sick to my guts. It was Bakugou......... but I could barely recognize him - he was chained to the floor, his face was covered in makeup, tears, blood and cum, he was in some kind of maid outfit that had a skirt that was an inch below his butt, his thighs had dried and fresh blood and cum on them and his feet looked burned.

He opened his eyes a little, immediately they filled with fear and he started squirming and backing away quietly whispering: 'leave me alone'. I went up to him and tried telling him that we were here to save him.

'I-is that really you K-kiris-shima?' he wispered weakly.

'Yes it's me! You'll be ok. I promise!' I told him in a comforting tone. After that he smiled and his body relaxed.

I knew I couldn't waste more time so I broke the chains using my hardening, carefully picked him up and quickly headed back. Mina was still fighting Toga as I ran past them. When she saw me she ran after me towards the car. We jumped in - she was on the driving seat while I was in the back with Bakugou in my hands.

Oof. My Christmas holiday started a few hours ago so..... yey? Never been the type to enjoy Xmas. This chapter was painful at least for me. I guess in the next ones I'll write what happened to Katsuki. But 'till then-
StAy CrInGe!

Alex out!

Words count:607