Chapter 2: Atlantia

The final bell rings and I have officially finished junior year of high school. I grabbed my backpack and walked straight out of the school hoping to avoid Flash which I did. I pulled out my keys as I searched for my car in the parking lot. It was a custom-built car that Tony actually built himself. When I told the Avengers that I was going to school and would be buying a car to get me and Peter there and back home, Tony immediately told me that he would be handling it. Although I knew he would be getting me a car, I didn't expect him to completely design and build a car that has never been created. It was a fully electric car that had battery that pretty much lasted forever because it was charged each time I stepped inside the car with my powers so it was very convenient to use. It was good for the environment which I was glad Tony took the time to consider that.

I found my car exactly where I left it this morning but like every afternoon for the past year, my convertible was surrounded by many students including Flash and Peter.

"Hey Peter," I say as I got closer to the car. I give him a kiss, "You ready?"

"Yep," He says grinning. I gently push the students away from my car door before sliding in. Peter does the same. Before I could put the car in reverse, Flash leans on my door. I glance up asking him what he wants.

"You sure you don't want to ditch Parker and come on a date with me? I'm much better company then he is." Flash says flashing me his signature smile.

"No, actually you are not, Flash. Peter is much better company then you so please back up or I am going to accidentally run you over." I say giving him a smile which according to Peter was the exact same smile I gave Thanos before killing him. Flash puts his hands over his head and backed up so I could back out of the space and leave the school for the last time.

Peter tells me as we drive down the street that Tony has some upgraded forearm gloves for me and he wants me to pick it up before we head off to the trip tomorrow morning which means we need to pick it up today. The forearm gloves were a necessity because since the overuse of my powers, my earthquake power has felt like it is permanently on and is being directed toward my bones leaving me in pain all day. Tony created a forearm length glove that allows me the ability to have the power without the pain it now brings. It also sort of removed the headaches from my vision power which is helpful when trying to blend in with normal teenagers. Thus the reason for me to head toward the newly renovated Stark Tower. The remaining Avengers all lived at the compound so the tower was free to become just Tony's and Pepper's again but this time with little Morgan also running around.

I pulled into the parking spot that Tony reserved just for me and followed Peter through the back door of the Tower. Friday greeted us like always and told us that Mr. Stark was expecting us and was in his lab. I thanked her before heading toward the elevators. Peter squeezed my hand when I froze like always when I saw the elevator. He held my hand the whole way up giving the necessary support to use the contraption. When the doors open, I stepped out grateful and followed Peter down the hallway to Tony's lab. He had music blaring loudly like normal. This time he was playing AC/DC.

"Hey Tony!" I shout over the music hoping he would hear me but of course he doesn't. So I call on my powers to stop the music and then repeat the greeting to Tony.

"Oh, hey Atlantia!" He says setting his tools down. "Hey Peter. You here for your gloves?"

"Yeah, we have the press conference at the homeless shelter tonight and we leave on the flight tomorrow so we had to stop by now." I tell him.

"Sure, yeah that makes sense. Peter I also have some upgrades to your suit if you want to take a look at them. They are in the other room."

"Oh thanks Mr. Stark." Peter says before scurrying into the other room. I smile at his enthusiasm. It was weird because he used to be older then me but because of the blip I was the older one.