The Emails

This is a normal, quirk-filled AU, just with the kind of thing in Simon VS The Homo-Sapiens Agenda. Yes, I've read it, but where can I watch the film?

Aoyama's POV

I opened my email to send a couple memes to random friends of mine, but something caught my eye. A person by the name SameQuirkyHoe surprised me. The preview read:

Hey, I don't know you, but...

I sighed and opened it, only skimming through what actually made sense.

Hey, I don't know you, but I think we could get on well, if you know what I mean ;)

I've seen you before, around. I won't give you the details, but we're probably not in the same year lol

If we are, cool, if you're older or younger, cool. Just don't be under 16 plz that'd ruin my health. I love your hair btw it's absolutely beautiful.

K, imma head out, baaiiaiaiaiiai

-SameQuirkyHoe

Okay, this guy was obviously stalking me. And what was with the winky face at the start?

I decided to reply, in the kindest way possible.

To, SameQuirkyHoe...

I don't know who you are, but I will find you.

Also, thanks, I've put so much spray in it that it doesn't fucking move anymore, I need a wig or smthng lol

-TwinklyBitch

I then realised how cold it was in my room, so I went over to the window to close it. It was around eight thirty at night, so I guess I understand that it'd be cold around now. I noticed how Tokoyami had his light on, which was very much unlike him, so I decided to go and investigate.

By the time I got there, I noticed Ochako and Deku there too.

"What's going on?" I asked them. They instantly shushed me. They'd opened the door slightly and were looking in. "Guys, you're being a bit rude, don'tcha think?" I crossed my arms. They shushed me again. I sighed and my curiosity got the better of me, so I also went in for a peek.

"No one'll know." I heard an unfamiliar voice whisper urgently. Tokoyami wasn't in his room. Instead, a blond boy sat on Tokoyami's bed, his phone to his ear. I leaned closer. "Just send the damned email for me, he won't know!" He whispered angrily. He then sighed.

"Um, guys? What are you doing outside my room?" A confused, emo-like voice asked. The three of us turned simultaneously to see Tokoyami and Dark Shadow both looking at us in surprise. Deku started to stutter out some words as Ochako started laughing nervously, whereas I was just shook. I don't think I've ever seen a bird surprised, so this was a first.

"Tokoyami, dear, there is a stranger in your bedroom." I explained, raising an eyebrow. He sighed.

"It's probably Monoma. He's been following me around and asking me really weird questions about my quirk. Just let him be." He sighed. He then turned into his bedroom and I heard a huge clutter.

"T-TOKO?! I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU THERE! I'LL BE ON MY WAY!" I heard the boy, Monoma, cry. Then, I heard glass shatter.

"My FuCkInG wInDoW!!" I heard a kind of higher voice screech. Dark Shadow was not pleased.

"Did someone just jump through a window?" Iida sprinted over, sonic-style. Tokoyami sighed on the other side of the door.

"Guys, it's okay, he's okay!" I heard Dark Shadow shout. I shook my head and walked back to my dorm room, confused as to what the heck was going on. 

Some random dude messages me with intents unknown and another random dude scares the ever-living fricks out of us and jumps out a window.

As it'd been one hell of a weird day, I decided to sleep on it, not even bothering to change out of my day clothes. I pretty much instantly fall into a great slumber.