Mistakes will happen

Peter's POV
"So class next week we will be learning." My teacher said, But I was interrupted by my phone going off and everyone's else's as well. I whipped my phone out and saw the news story.

Avengers Fight in Lagos, Tragedy strikes as a hospital catches flames from The enhanced individual The Scarlet Witch

My heart sank to my feet, I couldn't believe what I was reading, This can't be true. Wanda would never do something like this. I began to feel my eyes water. I felt Ned's hand on my shoulder, Which caused body to tense up.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine, But I want to go. I need to go see her." Ned nodded his head.
"Wow, The Scarlet Witch is a terrible Avenger." Flash mocked, Other people started laughing. I felt my whole body fill with rage and my blood boil.
"Watch it!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me, I soon realized what I just said.
"Why are you defending her Parker?" Flash scoffed.
"None of your damn business." I said angrily, I stood up, grabbed my bag and left the classroom.
"Mr Parker..." My teacher began, But I wasn't having it. I needed to go see Wanda. I ran back to the compound, feeling my heart beat faster with every step I took. I knew how she was going to be handling this situation.

Wanda's POV
When we eventually landed, I got off the jet as quickly as I could. I sat on my bed and began to cry. My phone went off and I saw the alert, I than realized Peter would see this. I was hoping he wouldn't be mad at me. I turned on my tv and the news was going.
"What authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda Maximoff have..." My tv was turned off, I could sense Steve was in my doorway.
"It was my fault." I said.
"That's not true." Steve said.
"Turn the tv back on, Their being very specific." I turned to face Steve, I could see the pain in his eyes.
"I should've clocked the bomb vest, long before you had to deal with it." Steve started walking over to me.
"Rumlow said Bucky.....and all of a sudden I was a 16 year old again, In Brooklyn." Steve now flopped down onto my bed and I turned to face him, With my legs crossed.
"And people died." He sighed. "It's on me."
"It's on both of us." I sighed
"This job.....We try to save as many people as we can." I just looked at him. "Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that...then next time... maybe nobody gets saved." He looked at me and gave me a warm smile. I looked down at the floor, I didn't want to respond. The pain in my body was to much.
"WANDA!" I heard Peter yell. I looked up from the floor, to see him standing in the doorway catching his breath.
"Peter, Why are you Here? Did you just get up and leave class?" I giggled to myself.
"Possibly, I needed to see my Best girl." He smiled, I smiled.
"I'll leave you guys be." Steve said standing up, He left the room. But I saw him grab Peter and whisper something to him. Peter walked over to me and sat down on the bed.
"How are you doing?" He asked, I just wrapped him in a hug, He started playing with my hair and rubbing my back.
"Peter I killed innocent people, I'm a bad person now." I cried. He pulled away from our hug and held my shoulders gently.
"You are not a bad person Wanda. Mistakes happen." Peter said. "That doesn't make you a bad person though." He smiled. I started crying more and he wrapped me another hug.
"I...I should have thrown Rumlow somewhere else. Not by the hospital. That was an idiot move by me.
"Wanda please don't call yourself an idiot. I wasn't there, But I know you. You did what you had to do with time you were given, I know this wasn't on purpose." He caressed my cheek with his thumb.
"I love you Wanda, I will always love you no matter what." He smiled. I blushed and smiled. I planted my lips on his and he grabbed my neck pulling us closer together. I ended up climbing on top him, so I was straddling his hips, while he sat.
"I love you so much Peter, You have no idea." I smiled and kissed him again. Before anything else could happen we were interrupted.
"Ah hem!" We both turned to the door and saw Vision standing there.
"Vis, There's a thing called knocking." I giggled. Peter wasn't having though, Giving him a slight glare.
"What do you want?" Peter asked.
"Mr Stark is back and he's brought a guest, Were having a meeting in 5 minutes." Vision said happily.
"Okay will be down shortly." I smiled. Vision left the room.
"He needs to learn what Knocking is, he's almost caught us a few times." Peter said chuckling. I laughed and pulled him into a kiss.
"We should get going." I said.
"Agreed." His smile cocky. He grabbed my hand and we stood up, As we were walking down the stairs, Something hit me. I stopped in my tracks and held my stomach.
"Peter." I sighed
"What, Whats wrong?" He looked worried.
"What if this meeting is about me, what if they kick me out. What if..." I started crying, Peter cupped my face.
"I will never let that happen to you, I promise. Even if this meeting is about you. Almost everyone in that room will side with you, Trust me." He smiled.
"Thank you Peter, I needed to hear that." I smiled. I kissed his cheek and we continued to walk down the stairs. I still had this sicken feeling in my stomach. We made it to the meeting room and everyone's eyes fell on me.
"Shit" I huffed under my breath.