Coming Out as Transgender FTM

Marvel
Request : "Can you please do a gender-fluid Loki where the reader comes out as ftm to him?"
Warnings : Fluff, coming out, reader panics a little, Loki misgenders you in the beginning
A/n: I love Loki, so naturally I had to write this. Reminder that even if I haven't gotten to your request yet, I go by what I'm in the mood to write. I will eventually get everyone's.
Extra info: Y/n = your name, N/n = nickname, L/n = last name, D/n = deadname

It's hard knowing when the right time to tell them is. It's a hard discussion for everyone and has been known to ruin relationships. I was a lucky one. I knew Loki would never hate me. They knew what it is like to not feel right in their body. The only difference between them and I, was the fact that they could change their body to match their mind at any point in time, thanks to their godly powers. They also had an ever changing feeling. They were female one day, male the next, maybe neither or both the next upcoming days.
Others found it confusing, but it was easy for me to understand. That was the way Loki was and I accepted that.
A grin spread across my face as I heard footsteps coming towards me. Looking up to scan the midguradian library, my gaze stopped when I saw a masculine looking figure, their eyes a gorgeous green and hair a raven black. They grinned back and took their seat in front of me. Their eyes never left mine.
"Hello, my dear. How are you today?" Their voice was smooth and deep. Their lips tightened into a mischievous smirk.
"I am wonderful." I replied, my own smile widening. "Pronouns?" I shot out the question as if was nothing. From spending so much time with Loki, it was second nature now.
They leaned back, snapping their fingers. A coffee appeared in their hand. Loki brought it to their lips and just before taking a sip, they announced, "he/him."
He was silent for a moment after taking a drink. He looked down at his cup, swirling it around a bit. His eyes then met mine again, he tilted his cup, offering it to me. "Would you like some?" He asked sweetly. I shook my head, but thanked him.
At this, he raised an eye brow in question and set his cup down. He was very serious now, setting his hands, which were entwined, on the table. "Is everything alright, d/n?" I stared down at my hands in my lap and shook my head slightly.
This really caught his attention. I knew I looked so uncomfortable in my skin and the uneasiness only grew as he watched.
"Darling, I will not know what's wrong unless you tell me." He reach over to rub my arm, trying to help me relax. I glanced up at him. His green eyes radiated safety. I closed my own eyes for a moment, preparing myself.
Even coming out to the people closest to you, who you know are going to accept you, is hard. I knew that and I reminded myself that it was okay to feel scared.
I took a final deep breath before making eye contact again.
"I'm transgender." I simply stated. Loki looked confused for a moment and before he could get a word in, I continued. "I know I was assigned female at birth, but my head tells me otherwise. I KNOW I'm a boy, but my body makes me a liar." I took a moment to calm down, my nerves getting the better of me. My hands were shaking, my legs were bouncing. "I am a boy. Thats who I am and I needed to tell you that." I finished. Suddenly looking at Loki's coffee became my new favorite hobby.
Loki caught my attention as I heard a chuckle coming from him. He reached out, lightly pushing my chin up. A smile graced Lokis features and his eyes held pride. "I am so happy you told me this, love. I know how hard it is and it makes me so unbelievably proud you had the courage to." He moved his hand to cradle my face, rubbing his thumb over my cheek to comfort me.
"What name are you going by so I know how to address you, my dear?" He asked, his voice was soft and accepting.
"Y/n."