-Chapter 1-

Y/N'S POV

~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping peacefully, not a care in the world for what is going to happen tomorrow. But as always, Dylan ruins it. 

"Y/n! Get up! You're already late for school, dipshit!" He shouted, and slammed the door behind him. 

I grumbled a curse under my breath and stood up, my feet hitting the floor of my room.

I put on a plain hoodie and some leggings.

I brush through my hair as quickly as I can. I ran to my nightstand, picking up my phone and looking at the time. 

It was 8:13AM.

7 minutes till school starts. There was absolutely no time for me to eat. 

I guess i'll ask Sofie for food when I get to school. I looked like a mess, but who was I going to impress? The janitor?

I ran down the stairs, hand on the railing. 

"Y/n," my mom said, a stern look on her face. "You're late. I told the bus driver to wait for you 10 minutes ago. Are you okay?" I looked out the window, and sure enough, the bright yellow bus wasn't there. 

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. 

"Hey! Language..." My sister Lily shouted. 

"Oh, shut up! I'm not in the mood." I responded. 

"Y/n, when are you in the mood?" Dylan asked, taking a bite of an apple. 

"When you're not here, barfbag." I grabbed a pear from the fruit bowl and walked away, ruffling his hair.  "I'm fine, mom!" I said as I pulled on my checkered vans. 

"I'll see ya after school!" And so, I ran out the door. 

"YOU FORGOT YOUR FUCKING BAG, N/N!" Lily shouted. 

"OH RIGHT!" I ran back to the door, snatching my bag out of her hands. 

"Love you, Lils." 

"Love you too, Y/n. Now go, before mom asks Dylan to drive you."

LIZZY'S NOTE: ahahaha hi everyone! i'm lizzy!! this is the first chapter of my new book, so pls leave some suggestions! or questions in the comments! I better go now, i need to finish those 32 missing homework assignments.

-lizzy out 

Edit: also sorry for the rlly short chapter. i'll probably start posting chapters everyday to every other day :)

Edit: DUDE I JUST REALIZED HOW FUCKING BAD THESE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP READING I PINKIE FUCKING PROMISE YOU THEY GET BETTER AJSHDFASFHAGSFJADFS