🦈1🦈

A/n: I wanna start off by saying that this doesn't follow the anime at all. There are some mentions of things that happen in the anime, but it's not at all how anything is portrayed in the anime. Please do not send me hate bc it isn't cannon with the mha universe. I hope everyone enjoys this book and things are a little bit more different than how I usually do my writing BUT I wanna try out another writing style and I hope y'all like it.

Let's please keep the comments non toxic and not send me hate, plz? If you don't like the story at anytime, please just click off and not read it. That's better than putting a nasty comment or some stupid comment like "this book is trash" like stop- don't like? Don't read. That's it.

I hope y'all enjoy.

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

Kirishima and y/n have known each other for as long as they could remember. Sure, kirishima is a few months older, but he couldn't remember a time where y/n wasn't connected to his hip. (Not that that was a bad thing to kirishima).

Maybe he was joking back then about wanting to marry you...but maybe he wasn't joking anymore...

The memories you're about to unlock may, or may not be good memories...

You will not know which side you're on until teenagers are unlocked.

As for now.....

              ~~Memory unlocked: Childhood~~

Note: around this part of the story, y/n and kirishima are around 5.

🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

"Kiri! Don't run that far away from me!" Y/n said laughing as she tried to keep up with her black haired friend.

"Don't be so slow then!" He said purposely running faster.

"That's not manly of you kiri!" You said trying to keep up with him.

"I've got years before I need to start acting manly!"

"Yeah but you need to-ah!" Y/n gasped as you tripped over an overgrown tree root that grew out of the ground, and you fell on your face.

"Y/n!" Kirishima said as he ran back to you, helping you up once he got to you. "Your leg is bleeding" he said pointing at a deep cut in your leg.

"I'll be fine it doesn't even hurt." You said trying to act cool, but when you tried to walk away you whimpered in pain.

"I started to carry around bandaids because you're so clumsy y/n. Lemme put this on you." He said getting down on his knees and putting on 3 bandaids on your arm to cover up the huge cut. "I'll let you lean on me until we get back to your house." Kirishima said putting your arm around the back of his neck. "C'mon y/n! Lean on me so we can get to the house."