🦈6🦈

~~memory unlocked: after graduation~~

After graduation was a memory of the past, kirishima and you became partners. You were his sidekick, and together, you two helped save a lot of people.

The two of you almost overshadowed the #1 hero, kirishima's old classmate, Deku.
(Y'all don't attack me. It's in the anime and manga that Deku becomes the #1 hero. Some of the first few lines in the anime is Deku saying this is the story of how he became the #1 hero.  Like- grow tf up y'all.)

The two of you were unstoppable. Money started to pour in, and after 2 years, right after thanksgiving, the two of you had your first place together. Sure, it as small but it was all you two needed for the time being.

 Sure, it as small but it was all you two needed for the time being

           ~~memory unlocked: Christmas~~

It was the middle of December, finally kirishima and you have had time off from hero work, and the two of you were busy decorating the house for Christmas.

You were focused on hanging up the garland around the living room when you heard kirishima call your name, and when you turned around, you saw kirishima all wrapped up in christmas lights.

"Y-y/n! I-I'm gonna need some help.." he said with his face all red.

You laughed as you helped the poor red head with untangling himself. "How in the world were you able to do that anyway?" You asked laughing.

"I-I don't know I was trying to find the end of the strand and it just kept going so I started spinning around scared that I already passed it, and the next thing I knew I was all tangled up." He said his face getting redder with embarrassment. "Don't laugh..."

You kissed the tip of his nose, then you bent down to grab the end of the strand of lights.

"It wasn't that hard to find the end." You said with a smirk on your face.