13

I walked towards the tunnel where I sensed two people fighting. The other one seems familiar...

"I'm putting myself into a trance also." Pft I knew its baka-sta. "Oh Lia! Help me here!" He waved at me when he saw me approaching them.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at his opponent. They seemed boring to me.

I waved my hand at him. "Your opponent looks boring, catch ya' later." I said lazily.

"Lia!" I heard him shout.

I stopped when the uncomfortable feeling came back to me. We're far beneath the ocean right? Nothing bad is gonna happen.. you're just overthinking it.

I sighed as I continued walking towards the strong magic I sensed deep inside the temple. Suddenly, the ground shook and it came with a loud thud up ahead of my direction. Without hesitation I ran there as fast as I could. While running I stumbled upon a few magical sea creatures to which I killed easily. I knew it! My guts are always right.

I stood at the opening of the tunnel and before me is Magna and Luck fighting. I hid myself in the rocks to prevent them from noticing me. Why does my previous experiences keep happening to me?! And that beast is one the Third Eye from the Eye of the Midnight Sun. I should be helping them! Why am I not helping them?! I watched as Magna and Luck combined their most powerful attack. This is bad, I bet it's not gonna even scratch the beast...

I waited for a moment and saw Luck and Magna laying on the ground, unconscious. Here goes nothing again...

"Die in despair filthy insects!" The beast shouted.

I went to Luck and Magna at full speed defending them with my powers.

"Seriously, why do you always have to shout?" I said as I came with him face to face.

"Leila, I was waiting for you." He said. I backed away and carried my two seniors away using my power. I placed them both beside the injured man.

"Stop it with the Leila already I told you I'm Lia!" I shouted pointing a finger at him. "Well, what's the point of explaining it to an ugly beast like you anyways." I said.

"Shut up, traitor!" He charged at me with full speed.

I dodged his claw attack successfully. Phew all those training with Asta and Luck helped. I took a step back to examine him. In terms of brute strength and speed he's way more advance than I am, but like our Captain said, I must surpass my limits right here, right now!

"Scared, little girl?" He smirked and launched another attack at me. I dodged it by bending just in time. I got hit when he kicked me on my stomach I stepped back to spit out the blood.

"Damn, I'm starting to get pumped up." I smirked and grabbed two boulders from the side and sent it to him. While he was crashing the boulders I took that opportunity to look for an opening.

There!

I grabbed my knife and rushed to his side slicing a certain part of his leg making him go on his knees.

"How's that for a little girl?" I taunted.

He gritted his teeth. "You little shit." I widened my eyes as he tried to attack me again with his claw. I aimed for the most sensitive part in his legs but he still can attack me?! I stopped the attack by holding his hand with my power. He's strong! He kicked my foot to throw me off balance he landed another hit on my stomach throwing me into layers of walls.

"That damn gorilla!" I coughed as I felt the pain in my abdomen. I managed to cushion the damage by applying a soft layer of magic into my abdomen but damn that still hurt like hell!