20

We arrived at the foot of the forest.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked them.

"What we're gonna do is..." Domina fetched something from her bag. "use these!" she brought out two blankets. "I call these babies, Vanishawls!"

"Um I really don't think we have the time for this." I said.

"What's the purpose of these babies you ask? It can hide you appearance as well as your magic! You can buy it at 30,000 yuls and get one free!"

"Are these enough?" Noelle brought out a bag of yuls.

"A-ah there's no need for that! They're free of charge for now heheh.." she scratched her head.

"Liar, you look hopeful earlier." Mariella said.

"Maybe she just got overwhelmed by the bag of goodies."

""Oh hey! Look we can go in from there!" She changed the topic.

"Seriously? What the hell are we doing here?!" Asta shouted.

"Just shut your hole, Asta. You'll know soon." I said.

"Eh?! But-"

Mariella flew forward sparing me from Asta's shouting.

"This is awkward.." I mumbled. I am now cheek to cheek with Mariella at the back while Noelle and Domina are in the front.

"I could kill someone right now."

"Try me, bitch." I whispered at her.

"Shut up! You two back there, we just have to deal with this until we could go to the queen!"

"Tch."

I looked over at Asta who's being squished by Finral and Sensei. Phew wouldn't wanna be him in that situation.

"Gole!" I looked over to the sky and saw a flying meatloaf.

"That looks so cute. What is that?" Noelle said.

"Pft it looks disgusting." I mumbled.

"I think that's the one who guards the whole forest. There are plenty of them scattered around. They can be a pain in the ass firing all that magical bullets." Domina explained.

"Pft one bite and I can end their lives." I rolled my eyes.

"Not everything you see is edible, Lia!" Noelle whisper-shouted.

I looked behind us to check on Asta and the others. My eyes widened when I saw them fully exposed... and Sensei is naked again?

"Um... I think we have a problem." I tugged on Domina's shirt.

"Shh! Don't move! We're still good to go.."

I looked back at her. "Eh? So you want me to just look at them being surrounded by hundreds of these creatures?!"

"N-no.. L-Lia-" I ignored her and jumped towards Asta and shielded them from the magical bullets.

"Go!" I shouted. "Jeez. at least drive properly!" I said when we bumped into Noelle.

"Oi you-"

"Shut it!" I shouted and looked around. Crap, we're surrounded. "There's no time! Head to the Queen!" I said and pulled the towards us.

"Fhia, you're shtandhing on my facshe" I looked down and saw both of my feet on Asta's face.

"Sorry, please endure it a little bit longer." Crap, how many of them are there? Their attacking from all angles! I can't deflect them all! "Ouch!" I cussed when a fireball hit my side. "Sorry! But I can't shield them all!" I shouted.