Part 1: Capture

Midari POV:

"Yumeko." I called out. I see her long dark hair from a few feet away. Exactly the girl I was looking for. Her eyes rise to meet mine and she mutters "Oh-", promptly turning, clearly beginning to walk away. I quickly grab her wrist. "Do you remember our last gamble?" I grasp. Yumeko hesitated for a moment but turned to her head to face mine. Before she could interject..." I have something for you". She turned to leave again but she's not getting away from me that easily. I snap the handcuffs around her wrists. "A-a-a-..." I say apprehensively. "You can't leave now. The game hasn't even started yet...". "Whatever are you talking about" She finally speaks. "You'll see soon enough. As you know, the beautification committee has the right to arrest anyone, and I, as head beautification officer, have some things I want to try out on you. beautification officers, take her." I reply. My underlings take her away with little resistance, in her polite and usual manner. Well, it's about time I meet them there. Without caring who saw what just happened, I make my way down the secret passages to my underground chambers. This is going to be fun.

[Timeskip to a few minutes later]

Yumeko POV:

I'm not quite sure where I am. When Midari's helpers take the covering off my eyes, it takes a moment to adjust to the brightness in the room. I reach my arm to shield my vision, forgetting that my wrists are still bound by her handcuffs. I'm quite sure those weren't necessary. Taking a quick look around the room, everything seems all too familiar. It's almost as if I've been here before. That's it! The interrogation room. Ryota and I were here once before the last time Midari challenged me to a gamble. It's curious she would bring us back here after how things ended last time. Maybe she wants a rematch. In any case, I really shouldn't be here. I had lunch plans with Mary and I feel it would be quite rude of me to be late, let alone miss them entirely. Whatever she's brought me here for. It will have to wait.

Midari POV:

She's so beautiful. I'm so excited to show her the plans I have in store for us. She seems to be exploring the room with her eyes, so I take the opportunity to begin my explanation. "As you know from last time in my beautification chamber, it's divided into the observation and interrogation rooms.." I was ready to continue when I got cut off by Yumeko. "I'm sorry to interrupt but I have plans today and it would be rude of me to miss them" She smiled politely. I grinned right back at her. "Oh don't worry about that. I know about your lunch plans with Mary, but I'd hate to see my game go to waste- go I brought her here to watch!" My eyes grew wider as my arm swing out, extending towards the monitor on the wall, and pressing a concealed remote button to illuminate the screen. On it, as clear as day, was Mary tied down and bonded to the chair in the observation room, with one of my beautification officers at her side. Her eyes were blindfolded, and her wrists, legs, and torso were tied to the chair intensely with chain and rope. Her submission was non-existant and even in a state of total confusion, she continued to fight her captors. "LET ME GO. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT THIS SICK GAME IS BUT IT ENDS HERE. YOU HEAR ME?" We could all hear her loud and clear. Unlike last time, I had a mic and speaker installed in each room as well, so we could selectively hear what was going on in the alternate when it was to my pleasure. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

I looked back at Yumeko, still pathetically sprawled across the cold hard floor. Her eyes were wide. "You like what you see? There's more where that came from." I smirked coyly. "Oh no! How cruel. Why have you brought her here with us. What's going on Midari?" She pouted. Funny. I almost thought she'd care more. Oh well, her loss. Mary is of no concern to me. Whether she lives or dies only hurts Yumeko. Which is why it makes winning the gamble all the more exciting. We're not just gambling our own lives- BUT THE LIVES OF OUR FRIENDS TOO! HAH! HOW EXCITING! I'm getting wetter just thinking about it. Not yet. I haven't explained yet. You're getting ahead of yourself Midari. "So!" I whip back around. "I should probably explain. I want to gamble again. But this time- things will be much different.". "Oh? And how is that so?" Yumeko almost smirks. She never fails to amaze me. "Simple really. It all starts with a table full of cups face down. About fifty percent of them have a ball underneath, each corresponding to a number. No numbers repeat. There is a chest in each of the rooms with identical contents, each with an unspecified number of sex toys. Similarly to the numbers, none repeat withing the same chest. Following so far?" She nods. "Good. The game is plated by each player, one at a time, shuffling the cups and picking one. If the cup they pick has nothing under it- their turn is over and the other player chooses. If there's a ball underneath, the number printed on it corresponds to the numbered toys in the box. A beautification officer, serving as the chest guard, will remove the related plaything- and apply it to the player who drew the number. They may not take it off until the game is over. Once it has been applied, the turn then shifts ti the other player, and the same idea repeats. You win if you last the longest, restraining yourself from climax no matter how many pleasure toys are applied at once. The alternative ending if both players last until the end- where whoever draws the last toy automatically loses. It may sound like a boring resolution but you never know when the last item will be picked until the chest master declares the box is now empty. None of the players know how many items there are, and no one knows under which cups the numbers fall." I finally took a real breath. Inhale - exhale. I hope she understood. After a moment of silence and contemplation, she spoke. "But why are we playing? Where is the gamble? Sure a difficult game is interesting in concept but why bother with no motivation to win or lose. You've drawn an empty gun Midari." Wow, down to the gun metaphor. She knows me so well. We're so alike. "I FORGOT TO MENTION" I exclaim. "MARY WILL BE PARTICIPATING AS WELL. Sure she won't play like we will, but I brought her to be a part of it. She's not a spectator nor a player, instead she's the prize.." I cock my head back and start laughing. "I- I WHAT?!?!?" Mary screams from through the speaker. "Oh calm down. Its not that difficult to understand." I don't understand what Yumeko sees in her. She's such a pain. "If Yumeko wins the game- Mary and her are set free. No further interference.

But if I win the game, her life is mine. She is a housepet after all, tag or not- she has a lifeplan that need fulfilling, and I could care less about the measly feelings of a classmate." Besides Yumeko, obviously. "Oh, and you can leave whenever you want" The handcuffs simultaneously fall to the ground. "But just know that it means you forfeit the game from this point on, and Mary belongs to the Student Council. Either that or she can choose to die but even I think that's a little unnessesary.". Her red eyes's gaze rises to meet mine. The gamble has already begun. 

[Continued in the next part...]