Part 4: Finish you off

Midari POV:

I leaned forward, putting pressure on the little dildo that could, putting myself in a somewhat uncomfortable position, as I slowly wrapped the base of the chain around my pointer finger, finally clamping down with my fist when I reached the collar. I yanked her collar, drawing her face closer to mine, and exhaling slowly and sensually next to her lips. I could feel her whimper underneath my breath. She was getting closer. My tongue begun to slip over my lips, sticking out wildly, as I tilted her head upwards at me. I exhaled a slight laugh once again before closing my eyes and pressing my lips against hers. I parted our lips slightly, letting some air in without breaking the space between us. I smashed down again on her, pressing hard and with motivation. I slipped the edge of my tongue in her mouth and although her chin tilted down from it at first, after another second, hers was clashing with mine, fIgHtInnG FoR DoMiNaNCe (sorry I had to). "AHAHAHHA-AAHHHAHAHAHA" I cried out, laughing psychotically and cocking my head back. Speaking of cock- I once again felt in that moment I was still being pounded into. "A-ahh~~" Yumeko's legs were shaking aggressively. I knew exactly how to tease her even more. I kissed her again, without warning this time, and stroked up her thigh slowly with my left hand, causing excruciating arousal for her nervous system. My right hand was busy lifting her skirt, stroking her gorgeous ass. "Ah~ ah~ I- aH" Yumeko nearly shouted. "One minute's up" Shagakare commanded at just the right time. I threw my hands up in the air, an innocent woman. Her eyes were still wide from the ordeal, so close yet so far. After another three or so draws each, we were both even sweatier messes, but somehow neither of us had cracked yet. Her wetness pooled on the floor around her, and my fluids were nearly squirting out at that point. It was Yumeko's turn, barely able to move, and Shagak-k-ah~~. Hold on. Breathe in, breathe out. She read the instructions as follows "The person who draws this must eat the other participant out until climax".

Yumeko POV:

Oh yes, I thought.

Midari POV:

Oh no, I thought. This means I'll lose. Like I've said I can care less about Mary and her life, but I really don't want playtime with Yumeko to end. She's so sexy and fun to tease. Maybe next time she'll let me play russian roulette with fingering. I'll be sure to invite her next time. Somewhat accepting of my defeat, I look forward to climaxing, especially to Yumeko. For once, I'm excited to bottom.

Yumeko POV:

I'm glad. This way things will be easier. I- ugh. Aa~. This only gets harder to deal with. I'm so close but I cannot give up. But at the same time, whenever I remember the gamble at stake here, I cannot help but get even more aroused. Gambling someone's life away? That's just about the sexiest thing I could fathom. How fortunate it was that I can participate, even if it is someone who I thought was so selfish, such as midari. From what I've gathered tonight, she's actually far more focused on the pleasure of another than I originally thought. Maybe she isn't so bad after all. Oh well, she'll be finished soon :).

I lean forward, trying not to put more pressure on my already beaten pussy, but facing her mini-midari. I look up and grin at her, more eager than I realized or intended. I can't help it, gambling excites me. Especially the kind that indulges my more- perverse interest in it. I make eye contact with Midari as her anime girl eyes widen large enough to take me in whole. She was ready, I could feel it. I place my hand on her chest and push her back harder than I meant to. My hands trail down to her legs as I lift the bottom of her skirt. Her white lacy underwear are as clean as fresh laundry and as wet as the sea. Wow, I thought to myself. "Are you quite ready Midari?" I coo. She unsheathes her calves and places them in front of her thighs, better supporting her figure. "As ready as I'll ever be babygirl" She smirkes. I angle my face to mirror her dripping cunt. I lean on my forearms and press forward, licking a stripe up her white underwear, I feel her shiver underneath me. "Let's take care of this, shall we?" I use my fingers to slide her panties to the side, giving me full access. I paint a reverse V above her folds with my tongue, earning more liquid pleasure dripping out of her. I stop holding back. I secure the base of her dildo with my hand, pressing it hard into her as it continues pounding, wanting to absolutely make sure there isn't a single way I'm not destroying her sexually. I lick a strong line up her, lapping at her clit. I play around the top of her entrance, my tongue occasionally overlapping with the toy's path. I sucked her clitoris until I could feel her legs uncontrollably shake. Wanting to use every trick in the book, I used my other hand to tug on and penetrate her with the anal beads again and again and she got sucked off, pounded, and thrust into on every orifice of her fragile lean body. In the moment I came up to breathe, I could swear I saw a bulge in her stomach from the constant penetration. Her legs closed around my torso and I knew I was doing a good job. That sudden movement was enough to make me suddenly tune into my own pleasure. My vibrator was still whirring away, and the anal plug resided, filling up space inside me. Every moment I realized she felt pleasure, so did I. Wow, I never pegged myself as being a top but here we are I suppose. "Ah~~" Her moans shot directly into my pussy, and I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my vagina. "a- A- AHH~" The pleasure was quickly building, and unintentionally so was mine. The clitoral and g-spot simulation suddenly became too much. "Aa~" I moaned out into her pussy "f-f-fuck~". I felt a heavy ball of heat building quickly and expanding from my clitoris to almost my entire body. I was getting close. Oh no. She has to finish first. The risk sure is exciting though. I felt another hot wave take charge of my body and without even thinking I pushed the dildo as far inside her as I could and sucked with all my might, feeling the radiance shaking my body, take over.

Midari POV:

I can feel her p-p-pounding. The d-dildo and s-s-stimulation is t-too m-much. The beads being pulled out, tightening my asshole, then thrust in, prying me open again. Her fingers close to my entrance. Her tongue sucking so hard down on my c-clit I just- AHHHH~~. The constant thrusting is what is the most unbearable. AH! She pushes the dildo into me so hard, that in the second it thrusts itself automatically- I physically can't stand it anymore. I arch my back and scream out, harmonizing with the cries outside of mine. Waves of pleasure rock my body in blissful orgasm.

Yumeko POV:

She's so close and I can taste it. She can't bear any of it and neither can I. We both scream out at the same time, almost as if in harmony. I feel pure light as my body cannot fathom the huge orgasm taking me over. Her hips thurst into my hands and her back arches, my head cocking back and frantically panting. At the exact moment we both scream out, I can feel myself squirt all my juices in a million directions out onto the floor, as she does the exact same thing on my face. Her juicy cum gets all over me, and I lick it up like the Mittens I am. I half meow half moan and stick my tongue out, licking most of it up in seconds. She exhales before the pleasure of my tongue hits her and she's back up on cloud 9 again. Her record breaking highs and gorgeous body are enough for my body to have a reaction. "Uh- Uh- ah- OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ AHHHHHHHHH~" I cry out, once again cumming all over the floor, grinding myself against it and rubbing my juices all over the cold, hard, metallic surface.

After another few moments, we're both left panting. "Tell you what~, I'll shoot you a deal. If you fuck me another time tonight I'll give the win to you, since it's a tie." She was still glowing post-coital. Still barely able to comprehend human speech, I conceded and agreed to this sexy woman's offer. Though I wouldn't admit to it, I at this point have no care nor use for Mary. I just want to get fucked again.

A/N: hey guys so yeah hope you like the update, remember to vote and comment and thank you to those of you who have! Feel free to request anything you have ideas for and I'll definintely consider it (doesnt have to be kakagurui at all). Anyway hope you all had a good horny ol time and have a nice night!