𝟎𝟑 ➝ 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

oikawa's pov

I've been taking small glances at Y/n all throughout the volleyball game. She looked so pretty as she sat on the bench, looking at her notes and writing on them every few minutes. She had a small, but noticeable, frown on her face during the entire game.

After getting ready to head out, I noticed she was still here.

Should I go talk to her?

Fuck it. I'm going to talk to her.

I walked up to her. "You look sad." I remember I had been meaning to ask if she was actually dating Kageyama, or if the rumors were false. "I heard you're dating Kageyama now, is that right?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied after a few seconds.

My heart sunk.

"Are you upset right now because of him?"

"Maybe," she deadpanned.

"You deserve someone better than that annoying child," I scoffed in an overly annoyed tone. I was telling her the truth right now.

Kageyama Tobio, my underclassman. We went to middle school, Kitagawa Daiichi together. There's no way that that immature child could care for Y/n well.

"Do me a favor and shut the hell up. You don't have a say in my life anymore ever since you broke up with me." She started to walk away towards the exit doors of the gymnasium.

I took her hand and gently pulled her back next to me. "Yeah, I did leave you. And I regret it so goddamn much."

"I really don't give a shit," she argued as she walked out the gym door.

I followed behind her. I wasn't going to let her leave without talking to me. "Can we just talk for a secon-"

"Oikawa can you just stop? I'm with Kageyama now, I've moved on! Just let me be!" I saw her go into Daichi's car and they drove off.

Fuck. I really messed this one up.

I wanted to tell her everything. Everything— how strict my dad is, how we forced me to do it. How much I miss her. That I still love her.

your pov

"He was being so annoying!" You shouted, resting your head on the window as Daichi drove the two of you back home.

"Who? Oikawa?" Daichi asked.

"Yeah. He told me how regrets breaking up with me and how I deserve better than Kageyama," You said. "That's total bullshit."

"First of all, language?"

"You're such a dad," you laughed.

"I'm your older brother. Anyways, I agree, considering that Kageyama treats you terribly. Maybe Oikawa has changed, I don't know?" He shrugged.

You sighed. "You always believe the best in people, Daichi."

"Of course I do, unlike you," He replied, nudging you in the shoulder.

He promised he'd never leave me, yet he did.

the next day

maybe: oikawa tooru
y/n, it's me tooru

sawamura y/n
what the fuck? I thought
I blocked you already

oikawa tooru
hear me out, okay
can we meet please,
i want to talk to you

sawamura y/n
fine, but just this once.
what time?

oikawa tooru
7 today, i'll see you
there
read

Ugh, why did I even agree to this?

y/n
hey hoes

tanaka
yo yo yo

kiyoko
hello

noya
hiiiiii

y/n
so i may or may not
have agreed to meet
oikawa tmrw

kiyoko
you were staring at him
yesterday so you're probably
happy about that

don't forget to use protection.

y/n
kiyoko— i'm literally
dating kageyama

noya
WAIT didn't he break your
heart like before

y/n
yes but

tanaka
girlll you dumb as hell

noya
KDSMRNAMFCPW

y/n
i know 😞

tanaka
but if he hurts you again
i'll break his bones like I broke
kiyokos back last night

kiyoko
BITCH WHAT?!!!?

tanaka
jk ;)

y/n
BYEEEEJESJSMFMD

noya
PLSSSSSSSS

kiyoko
we did not have sex. ever.

┌                                                 ┐  
a/n: leave suggestions in
the comments pleaseee!
└                                                 ┘