𝟏𝟑 ➝ 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

Fuck. Why does my head hurt so much?

One of the only two things you remember from last night was Tooru taking care of you after you threw up.

The other one being Suga carrying you to your bed and talking to you until you fell asleep again.

I should probably try getting rid of this nasty headache.

You went downstairs and went on your phone to lookup a recipe for a headache relief drink.

You noticed Daichi peering over your phone. "Can you make one of those for me too?" He asked, rubbing his head gently.

"What the hell happened last night?" You questioned as you mixed the ingredients together.

"I have no idea. Suga was sober, so you could ask him if you want."

Ding!

my bitch 😜😍
i messed up really badly
last night, can you come over
rn? I need to talk to someone

y/n
if daichi will let me 🙄

"Can I go to Kiyoko's?"

"Sure, I'm gonna be asleep the whole day anyways," Daichi yawned.

y/n
omw

A few minutes later, you arrived at Kiyoko's house.

"Thank god you're here! I did the worst thing ever last night," She told you as you plopped down on her bed.

"Spill!"

"I fucked Iwaizumi."

You gasped. You had no words. But then you remembered what you saw last night after you threw up.

"I think Tooru and I walked in on you guys, actually," You laughed.

"This is so bad!"

"Was he good?" You smirked.

"Y/n!"

"Answer the question!"

"Yes, he was. He was very good."

"What exactly happened before you guys... you know..."

"Oh! Well, remember when you ditched me?" You nodded. "I was just standing in the corner, and Iwaizumi went up to me. We talked for a little bit and it got pretty deep, then I just kissed him and it went on from there."

"How drunk were you?"

"I only had like one shot but he probably drank a lot more than me so he won't even remember," Kiyoko pouted.

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know... he was so sweet last night, I've never had a guy talk to me about those kind of things. It's always 'Kiyoko you're so pretty!' or 'Kiyoko! Can I get your number?' But with him I just talked and... he listened."

"You like him!" You poked Kiyoko in the shoulder.

"I don't know... maybe a little, but I'm not going to do anything about it."

"Maybe in our next practice match against them you can go talk to him," You smiled. "It's next week!"

"Maybe I will. Now, can we watch a movie since you ditched me last week for Oikawa?" She gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," You rolled your eyes.

tanaka
[img.y/ndancing]

kiyoko
she was so drunk last night omg

noya
YUHHH SHE A BADDIE

y/n
KIYOKO YOU DIDN'T EVEN
HELP ME. YOU WERE TOO
BUSY GETTING RAILED BY
IWAIZUMI

tanaka
🥲 kiyoko got railed??

y/n
oops uhm

author's note: ik tanaka and kiyoko are canon but i just wanted to do this for the fanfic so you and oikawa can get even closer😩 forgive me pls