Epilogue

Hello everyone. So I came back with last chapter of the story. It was such beautiful journey from 1st chapter till here. I'm so happy to meet you all beautiful people. Thank you so much for such immense love and 80K+ reads 💕. I could never believe that I could reach till here and everyone will love my story. Thank you for your support and Love

Love you all ❤

I'll miss you all and I'll definitely come back with another story.

So it's the longest chapter of my story. It has 4k+ words without this whole note. Show your love to chapter and please let me know about your thoughts about this story

Bye 👋. Take care of yourself and always remember to love anyone you should first love yourself. There is no one more important than yourself 💖

Everything was going back to its place and everyone was satisfied in their life. Shehnaaz was back to her feet and started work again. She came live to remove all accusations on Sidharth and request everyone to not say anything bad about him. She was working hard by doing different shoots, advertising shoots, and some music videos. She was getting many opportunities to prove herself. Sid's career also boosts up and he also got many offers. Shehnaaz and Sid were at a happy place in their relationship that is not built overnight but nurtured with trust, love, and care for each other.

Their relationship strengthen day by day and now they were comfortable with each other. They motivated and stand out from each other. They did have a lot of fights but most of the time they laughed at how stupid the fights were later. They loved to cook together, he laughed at her jokes even when he didn't find them funny, he listened to her endless boring talks and observations of people. They feel secure and stable around each other and always come back to each other's warmth after a tiring day. They promised to themselves silently to protect and make happy each other.

Love was not all about spending time with each other and not all about buying expensive gifts, dinner at luxury restaurants. It was more about spending time to make beautiful memories. To understand unspoken words and make their day bright. When they felt complete with each other. Love is often a choice, a promise of intent. Someone that has your back and vice-versa. Having joy, having grief, all of those times become a part of each of you with equal value and care. True love is when you are happiest seeing someone you love happy. Doing things for them and helping them in any way you can. Being there to support them when times are hard or the mood is bad.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were becoming a stronger individual and as well together. Shehnaaz's relation to Sid's family also got stronger. Sid, Shehnaaz, Abhi Shehbaaz, Priya, and Adi went to Chandigarh and spent a whole week there. Shehnaaz's family already cherished Sid and accepted him in their family. Sana was happy to decide to go to Bigboss where she found the love of her life. She was living the pleasantest days of her life.

At night Shehnaaz and Sid were sitting on the balcony of Sana's apartment. Sid was leaning on the small sofa and Sana was sitting in between his legs, putting her head on his chest. Sid had his hands around her waist. Both were eating brownies with icecream. Cold soothing air was blowing.

Sid- "Baby"

Shehnaaz- "Hmm"

Sid- "Idher dekh". She turned her face towards him and he cupped her cheek. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead

Sid- "Chor kar to nahi jaye ab kabhi bhi?"

Shehnaaz looked at his eyes. There was some sadness or fear, she couldn't put a finger on it. She held his hand which was on her cheek and kissed him at the back.

Shehnaaz- "Mar jao gi tery baghair. Itni gandi adat daldi hai apni k usko chorna impossible hai". He sighed in contentment

They looked back at the sky and Sid starts stroking her hair. After some time he stopped stroking her hair. She looked back. He was looking at her face intently.