Bio and backstory

Your looks are your own
Age: 19 (Laura is 4 months younger than you)
Your basically op
Abilities: fire control, water control, control of any thing like rocks, super strength, (you can break vibranium and adamantium with ease) super speed and shoot electricity out of your body you can with stand adamantium and vibranium attacks it would feel like a scratch, your eyes go fully black when you get mad or serious, last but not least you always hold back you use about 10% of your power when fighting people. You have other abilities but I won't tell you imma just say you never get angry for a reason.
Your personality is your always calm help your brother whenever you want, lazy, one of the smartest people in history your in top 6 of smartest people in history your trained to all styles of combat even with weapons slaps people that are losing there shit you enjoy video games, TV, music, you can survive in the wild for years alone
you hate: bullies, Needles, people that hurt Laura or jay in anyway.
You like: Laura, video games, TV, music, your brother (in a brotherly way I say this because people can get the wrong idea).

You have a older brother named jay L/N (he is my own oc) he can shoot fire, ice, and wind.
Backstory you were with Laura when she was in the lab in fact you were one of the experiments also you and Laura were "cell mates" you could keep Laura in check you and her were good friends she escaped while you didn't you both tried to escape together but you sacrificed your freedom for hers. 5 years later you escaped and found your brother he is part of the X-Men.
That's your backstory I'm not gonna say more.
Kevin L/N looks, personality and age
What he looks like

He is 25 years old and has a scar on his cheek like a scratchHe is calm and annoying sometimes, and tries to get your lazy ass off your bed he is smart in physics and chemistry but not math or biology

He is calm and annoying sometimes, and tries to get your lazy ass off your bed he is smart in physics and chemistry but not math or biology. If anyone is gonna simp for him go ahead I ain't stopping you his X-Men outfit looks like this.

Just know this you were 19 when you escaped x-23 was 14

escaped x-23 was 14.