Chapter 4: Mansion for mutants

Logan P.O.V

So your (P/N)? Laura was talking about you bub. Logan said, How come I feel like I'm gonna stab by claws? (Y/N) asked as he sweats, as Logan smiles menacingly.

P.O.V (Y/N)

Totally not scared. (Y/N) thought, Hey Logan and Professor. ??? said, as you looked at where the voice came from you see a girl with a dragon like pet with her.

Oh hello Laura, Jay, and who are you? ??? asked, oh I'm (Y/N) and you are? (Y/N) asked, oh I'm kitty and nice to meet you (Y/N)

Oh hello Laura, Jay, and who are you? ??? asked, oh I'm (Y/N) and you are? (Y/N) asked, oh I'm kitty and nice to meet you (Y/N). kitty said, nice to meet you to. (Y/N) said as the two do a handshake. 

Laura P.O.V as she sees kitty talking to (Y/N)

As I saw kitty talk to (Y/N) I wanted to talk to (Y/N) more or another hug. As I got frustrated by him talking to someone else.

Now were back to (Y/N) P.O.V

Kitty seems nice. (Y/N) thought, as kitty started talking to the professor, Logan, and jay he and Laura went inside so Laura could give a tour to the mansion for (Y/N). Thanks for the  tour Laura. (Y/N) said with a smile, no problem. Laura said, as Laura left (Y/N) at his dorm he started to look around his dorm and designed it a little bit more to his liking (I'm gonna make your room look like this)

(Your bed is your dream bed now back to the story) as you finished with design you were proud of yourself after about 30 minutes you started doing 500 push-ups then 500 sit-ups (imma be honest your a bit faster then quicksilver and way stronger th...

(Your bed is your dream bed now back to the story) as you finished with design you were proud of yourself after about 30 minutes you started doing 500 push-ups then 500 sit-ups (imma be honest your a bit faster then quicksilver and way stronger than the hulk when he reaches his angers limit also your one of the smartest imma give you a estimate of the 12th smartest in history)

P.O.V Laura 

As I was further from (Y/N) the closer I want to be to him. Laura thought as she bumps into jay. Oh hey Laura how was the tour with (Y/N)? jay asked.

hello sorry its short but that the end of this chapter until I know what you guys want to go against the options are whatever you want.

see ya next time