Chapter 1 - Before the accident

"Matt? Matthew where are you?" I called as I walked further inside the house, it was still filled with boxes, we just moved in yesterday

"Matt? Matthew where are you?" I called as I walked further inside the house, it was still filled with boxes, we just moved in yesterday. Even though we had been married for a year now it took us a long time to finally find the house of our dreams.

I went in the kitchen and dropped of the grocery bags with a sigh, it had been such a long day at the office and as always my boss had been horrible. But all of that was less important to me, all that mattered was coming home to my lovely husband and our dream of a house that were going to be the frame to the rest of our magical lives. But apparently my Matt wasn't home, or just not answering my calls. I started unpacking the groceries, when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my and a kiss on my neck "Mmm careful, my husband may be coming home any minute now" I joked and turned my head toward him, Matt laughed "Oh is that right!" he turned me around in his arms and kissed me.

"Welcome home jennybean" yeah that was what he called me, lots of people found it really weird mixing jellybean with my name Jennifer, but I loved it because it was his name for me and no one else's. "How's the unpacking going?" Matt didn't have to start his new job yet, we moved here, Texas, from New York because Matt hated New York, when we first met he moved there to be with me because I love New York, it was where I grew up, but Matt couldn't really get adjusted there and I wanted my hubby to be happy so we moved back to his roots in Fortworth,Texas, which was a big change for me, but I loved him and would do anything to make him happy and I knew if I couldn't get adjusted he wouldn't hesitate to move somewhere else for me. "It's.. going.." he smiled and kissed me again

"You haven't done anything have you?" I looked at him suspiciously "Well.. the weather here is just so lovely I had to be outside most of the day.." I loved him but he was lazy as shit "And here I was nice and bought you your favorite treat" I went in one of the bags and found the candy bar, my baby loved to eat sweets and cakes and I couldn't help but buy it for him to make him happy, even though he kept talking about dieting and loss some weight, I loved him just as he was, he was my bear.

This was a normal day for us, joking around and taking care of each other the best we knew how, we quickly got adjusted nicely in our dreamy house and could focus on nothing but loving each other. All my life before him I was just the girl next to the girl everyone wanted to see, but then I met the boy next to the boy everyone wanted to see and we made our own fairytale. 

Little did we know our fairytale would end before it had begun.