Drunk love | Romione

"Alright, time to sleep," stated Dean, as he lifted up his unusually giggly boyfriend.

"You' nose... It's sooo cute!" Seamus chuckled drowsily, poking Dean's nose.

The corners of Dean's lips rose into a small smile, as he walked up to the boys' dormitories and closed the door. Leaving behind the Gryffindor common room full of sleepy and very drunk Gryffindors after a well done Quidditch match.

There was Neville, asleep on the floor, wrapped up in a banner that said "Go Gryffindor!". He still had some red and yellow paint on his face.

Then there were Parvati and Lavender, cuddled up in an armchair, almost asleep but still giggling a little time to time.

Fred, George and Lee were all bundled up on one couch, happy smiles on all of their faces. Angelina was standing next to them, hands on her hips, wondering how to get them into their dorms. She probably gave up on the idea, because she sighed, took a blanket, covered the boys with it and went up to the girls' dormitories, stumbling a bit on the stairs.

Harry, Ginny and Ron had occupied another couch. Ron had tried to forbid Ginny from drinking, but he had got so drunk himself that the girl had gotten a change to down more than enough alcohol without his sometimes overprotective big brother noticing anything. She indeed looked like she had had the time of her life, as she tightened her grip on Harry's waist.

Hermione was sitting opposite of her friends on an armchair, Crookshanks purring on her lap. She had managed to stay quite sober. But she didn't plan on going to sleep yet. She rather enjoyed watching a certain red head sleep in front of her.

"He'mioneeee!" the certain red head suddenly called, making Hermione jump. Crookshanks hissed angrily, and went to look for a better place to sleep.

Ron had opened his eyes, and he looked over, searching for something. Apparently he didn't find what he was looking for, because with a quite disappointed face, he looked at Hermione.

"Hey, you..!" Ron pointed a finger at the bushy haired girl. "You know ma best friend "Mione? Not ma best friend Harry, but 'Mione!"

Hermione stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Well, if ya do NOT know her, I dun know what you are on to... She's amazing!" A sheepish grin appeared on Ron's face. "She's soooooo pretty too..!"

Hermione felt herself blush.

"She is the hottest, smartest, sexiest girl in the world... Ya have nooo idea..."

Hermione's jaw dropped.

"I know right!" Ron winked, seeing Hermione's shoked reaction. "I love her soooo much!"

Then the boy gasped, and gave a paniced look at Hermione. "But don't tell her I said that!"

Hermione closed her mouth, trying not to smile. Her crush had just told her that she was the hottest, smartest and sexiest girl in the world.

"I won't," she promised.

Ron smiled, looking relaxed. "Good." And so his head dropped back on Harry's shoulder, and a second later he was snoring again.

Hermione sighed, letting a huge smile appear on her face. She stood up and walked to Ron, giving a kiss on his forehead. She admired the boy for a moment, then decided it was probably kinda creepy to watch your friend sleep, and went to her own dormitory.

She had a memorable dream that night.

Idea from: